Amazon - how to get free delivery on spend under £20

Found 9th Feb
Hi,

I've got £7 credit in my gift card account which I want to spend but don't want to pay fpr delivery as the item I want to buy is on £10. I don't have Amazon Prime and don''t want to up my order to £20.

Is there any way to get free delivery on this order?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Can you not opt for the Amazon free trial of prime and then cancel straight away after the item has been dispatched
Toptrumpet1 h, 1 m ago

Can you not opt for the Amazon free trial of prime and then cancel …Can you not opt for the Amazon free trial of prime and then cancel straight away after the item has been dispatched

Cancel as soon as you have made the order or order something worth 20 ad your item wait till you item is dispatch the use customer service live chat
Can't you pre order a game and then cancel it? - that's how people used to get around it
INDUSTRYHATER31 m ago

Can't you pre order a game and then cancel it? - that's how people used …Can't you pre order a game and then cancel it? - that's how people used to get around it

I have done this once successfully.
INDUSTRYHATER3 h, 1 m ago

Can't you pre order a game and then cancel it? - that's how people used …Can't you pre order a game and then cancel it? - that's how people used to get around it

Yes but now it won’t let you but customer services will cancel it
shakey198112 h, 44 m ago

Yes but now it won’t let you but customer services will cancel it

I did it a couple of months ago or so. Wait to cancel the preorder until the item you want is dispatched and arrives. How are they gonna know you're gonna cancel the preorder that way??
Edited by: "hearts22" 10th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions