Amazon (indigostarfish) return

Sent something faulty back last monday. Emailed to ask if they had received it, they said no. Its been almost a week now. I want my refund. I have proof of posting. If they dont get it next week what should I do? I sent first class.

14 Comments

Banned

you mean you have proof you sent it, not proof they received it

Original Poster

sassie;6889030

you mean you have proof you sent it, not proof they received it

Sorry yes proof I sent it

Banned

bargainhunter2009;6889191

Sorry yes proof I sent it

well unless they say they have received it then not alot you can do, i did return something to tesco jersey and it took a week to get there

u will have to claim with royal mail if it dont turn up

Original Poster

muffin247;6889274

u will have to claim with royal mail if it dont turn up

Any idea how you do that?

bargainhunter2009;6889419

Any idea how you do that?

a form from the post office me thinks

Fill it in online .

]http//ww…oss

Also,you should always send an item recorded delivery when retruning for a refund etc.

If its over 38 quid or thereabouts in value it needs ot be sent Special Delivery,to be insured.

Original Poster

deb8z;6890298

Also,you should always send an item recorded delivery when retruning for … Also,you should always send an item recorded delivery when retruning for a refund etc.If its over 38 quid or thereabouts in value it needs ot be sent Special Delivery,to be insured.

Cost me almost £2 to send back a £10.99 cd so didnt want to spend even more on it. Thanks though

Banned

bargainhunter2009;6890628

Cost me almost £2 to send back a £10.99 cd so didnt want to spend even m … Cost me almost £2 to send back a £10.99 cd so didnt want to spend even more on it. Thanks though

was it faulty, wrong item sent or you change ya mind

bargainhunter2009;6890628

Cost me almost £2 to send back a £10.99 cd so didnt want to spend even m … Cost me almost £2 to send back a £10.99 cd so didnt want to spend even more on it. Thanks though

If it's faulty you shouldn't have to pay it,you should be reimbursed the postage costs.

Recorded is only another 70 odd pence extra:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;6891010

If it's faulty you shouldn't have to pay it,you should be reimbursed the … If it's faulty you shouldn't have to pay it,you should be reimbursed the postage costs.Recorded is only another 70 odd pence extra:thumbsup:

It was faulty - broken case. Want a refund. They said they would only pay postage of £1.24. It cost me £1.62 to return it first class.

Banned

you should have rteturned it recorded as said, and deffo push for return costs, cdwow tried it on with me, ordered an R2 boxset and what they sent me wasnt R2, i returned it recorded and pushed for my postage costs back, they tried it on but i got it back in the end, never purchased from their since

Original Poster

sassie;6897875

you should have rteturned it recorded as said, and deffo push for return … you should have rteturned it recorded as said, and deffo push for return costs, cdwow tried it on with me, ordered an R2 boxset and what they sent me wasnt R2, i returned it recorded and pushed for my postage costs back, they tried it on but i got it back in the end, never purchased from their since

Thanks, think they did say something about return costs - will have to see what happens
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
    3. word association Game72944192
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions