Expired

Amazon instant video problem on Xbox 360....

Found 26th Feb 2014
Right, thought I might as well have one last free trial of Prime and test the instant video thing. Problem is, how the hell do you get it working on the 360??? I've looked in the APPS but there is no option to download the instant app on my UK account. There is on my US acc BUT it says wrong region when I try it. Only option i've got showing is the Lovefilm app.

Any ideas?
Community Updates
16 Comments
Isn't it just the Lovefilm app?
No. It wont accept amazons login. Already tried that
Oh.
Does it say anywhere that Xbox 360 is a supported platform? I see the picture of devices that are covered and I don't see an Xbox 360. Xbox One yes, 360 no.

Might not mean anything, but still.
my prime trial does not include instant it's only when you upgrade to full do you get access to it. edit as below Family prime does not but prime does

http://i.imgur.com/wfwubrm.png

Edited by: "dontasciime" 26th Feb 2014
steve019

Does it say anywhere that Xbox 360 is a supported platform? I see the … Does it say anywhere that Xbox 360 is a supported platform? I see the picture of devices that are covered and I don't see an Xbox 360. Xbox One yes, 360 no.Might not mean anything, but still.

trustedreviews.com/opi…nch

amazon.co.uk/gp/…320
Just redownloaded the LF app and its working now. WTF LOL. Problem solved. All the prime trials should include it now. Went live today.
Shengis

Just redownloaded the LF app and its working now. WTF LOL. Problem … Just redownloaded the LF app and its working now. WTF LOL. Problem solved. All the prime trials should include it now. Went live today.

Must be the wording . As you say I know it went live 26th feb but seems to say you have to upgrade it manually looking at the image from my account or that it will only become so once trial ends

Edit seems there is a distinction between family and prime and won't auto update from Family

http://i.imgur.com/SfAFex0.png

Just signed in on a do not continue trial, free videos until 15th march nice one
You'll be wishing you never bothered downloading it
OldEnglish

You'll be wishing you never bothered downloading it

How bad is it ?
dontasciime

How bad is it ?

I haven't had LoveFilm for 12mths but took up the Prime offer, had a quick skim through & it looks pretty crap tbh. Theres the odd film worth watching i suppose.
Seems to be pretty much like Netflix. Quality seems better though with everything i've looked at being in HD. Was never that impressed with NF. Watched 4 Lions and Alice in Wonderland so far without problem. Loads of classic BBC comedy on there as well and of course POTC......
dontasciime

Must be the wording . As you say I know it went live 26th feb but seems … Must be the wording . As you say I know it went live 26th feb but seems to say you have to upgrade it manually looking at the image from my account or that it will only become so once trial endsEdit seems there is a distinction between family and prime and won't auto update from Family

Whats the difference between Prime and Family, apart from the video thing?
everything that is not ticked in the above piccy.

So that would be one free kindle book & not being able to share prime delivery(even though when I signed up I assumed I could do that with family as the name suggested to me that I could)

everyone elses chance to get a prime trial been reset now?
had one at christmas and its already offering me one again - i assume due to this lovefilm thingy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants