Amazon Italy (Has my parcel gone missing? )

Posted 28th Jul 2020
I orderd from Amazon Italy last week was due to be delivered Saturday (25th July)

It's says it's been delayed and should be with me Wednesday, but looking at the tracking (see below) it's seems to me its been lost as there are no updates since 23rd July.

3514370.jpg
Anyone experienced this and If I have to contact Amazon Italy do I need to translate to Italian when contacting them.

It says wait till Thursday if it's not arrived
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
7 Comments
Does it not show up under your amazon uk orders? Just contact amazon uk and advise it’s not arrived and let them deal with it.
MrWalle28/07/2020 12:48

Does it not show up under your amazon uk orders? Just contact amazon uk …Does it not show up under your amazon uk orders? Just contact amazon uk and advise it’s not arrived and let them deal with it.

No it don't show up on Amazon uk
It is definitely showing the signs of a missing parcel. You can write to Amazon Italy in English if you can battle your way through auto-translating their contact page: amazon.it/gp/…590

I've had to do this a few times and I always get back a well-written reply in English that mostly solves my problem. They might ask you to wait a couple more days, that seems to be the standard answer if a parcel looks like it's missing, but you can then reply directly to their email once that time has passed if it still hasn't arrived.
Bagpuss-Dave28/07/2020 12:53

It is definitely showing the signs of a missing parcel. You can write to …It is definitely showing the signs of a missing parcel. You can write to Amazon Italy in English if you can battle your way through auto-translating their contact page: https://www.amazon.it/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_gt_comp_cu?nodeId=200507590I've had to do this a few times and I always get back a well-written reply in English that mostly solves my problem. They might ask you to wait a couple more days, that seems to be the standard answer if a parcel looks like it's missing, but you can then reply directly to their email once that time has passed if it still hasn't arrived.

Thanks i just emailed them the items that missing are not available on there site anymore so don't have much hope for a replacements very annoying as it was for the first harry potter 4ks movies and I orderd some more of them after which are due to be delivered today so will only have half the collection of the movies and the ones not available are very expensive now to get hold off.
Alf.Garnett28/07/2020 13:07

Thanks i just emailed them the items that missing are not available on …Thanks i just emailed them the items that missing are not available on there site anymore so don't have much hope for a replacements very annoying as it was for the first harry potter 4ks movies and I orderd some more of them after which are due to be delivered today so will only have half the collection of the movies and the ones not available are very expensive now to get hold off.

Oh yeah I remember you saying you got hold of the Harry potter's

Yeah doesn't look good to me. Never had any issues myself with Amazon Italy

Good luck bud
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 28th Jul
efc_4ever28/07/2020 13:12

Oh yeah I remember you saying you got hold of the Harry potter's Yeah …Oh yeah I remember you saying you got hold of the Harry potter's Yeah doesn't look good to me. Never had any issues myself with Amazon ItalyGood luck bud

Yes I went Amazon Italy route in the end as it would worked out cheaper but now wish I just bought the UK version.

How yours codes sale go
Alf.Garnett28/07/2020 13:25

Yes I went Amazon Italy route in the end as it would worked out cheaper …Yes I went Amazon Italy route in the end as it would worked out cheaper but now wish I just bought the UK version.How yours codes sale go

Sold 4 codes and got about £12
Still got another 4 listed
Post a comment
@
    Text