Amazon Italy never came

Posted 5th Dec 2019
I placed an order with Amazon Italy a few weeks ago for an Airpods, but it never came. I checked with the building CCTV but there was only 1 parcel came and it was not the thing. It showed Delivered on the system but it's actually not you guys have any idea on how long should it take for them to reply to the english e-mail service? Or is there a better way to contact with them? Since they don't offer chat (if not in Italian). Yeah I know I'm dumb...:S
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
11 Comments
Try calling Amazon UK.
They should help.
bigwheels05/12/2019 10:03

Try calling Amazon UK.They should help.

They linked me to a Amazon-Italy-in-English help page
But it's from a chat service, I'll try to call them after the 36 hours I read somewhere in the Internet
Ok, Sorry.
You need to deal with Amazon it via email. They don't have English chat and Amazon UK customer service wont get involved. Good luck, i had a problem with a return that had been tracked to the returns centre but they still claimed it hadn't arrived. I only got it sorted by sending emails to the directors of Amazon UK. Italy is notorious for thieving and scams.
Google translate is your friend
As suggested contact Amazon it via e mail , never had a problem with them . Apple airpods have inbuilt trackers so if your on the thieve expect the feds
if it was actually even sent (yup italy is notorious) then was it allegedly delivered by "my hermes" actingas amazons delivery or allegedly sent via some other "courier"?
Azwipe05/12/2019 12:07

You need to deal with Amazon it via email. They don't have English chat …You need to deal with Amazon it via email. They don't have English chat and Amazon UK customer service wont get involved. Good luck, i had a problem with a return that had been tracked to the returns centre but they still claimed it hadn't arrived. I only got it sorted by sending emails to the directors of Amazon UK. Italy is notorious for thieving and scams.

May I have the e-mail address that you have contacted with. I just got an e-mail from them said that they can't provide any refund or replacement since the package delivered which obviously not
39277381-kKWmH.jpg
.MUFC.05/12/2019 12:26

Google translate is your friend

My only hope indeed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions