amazon jewellery

Has anyone bought jewellery from amazon and what quality would u say it is. Im looking at this ring amazon.co.uk/gp/…tch.
For what you get for the money it seems decent value compared to H Samuel and Warren James etc. Any help would be appreciated

7 Comments

to be honest I have ordered a couple of items in the past & have been disappointed :-(

i've had jewellary from amazon and its always been wonderful. they have exacly the same as on hsamuels - i know this as there was a necklace i was going to give as an xmas prezzie on amazon, went out of stock and i had to pay double to get it from hsamue- exactly the same!

Original Poster

helcatamy1;4198060

i've had jewellary from amazon and its always been wonderful. they have … i've had jewellary from amazon and its always been wonderful. they have exacly the same as on hsamuels - i know this as there was a necklace i was going to give as an xmas prezzie on amazon, went out of stock and i had to pay double to get it from hsamue- exactly the same!

Thank you for your help. Do you have any idea if the item i have linked to above is worth the money?

Original Poster

anybody?

personally i prefer the h samuel one,just my opinion though

Original Poster

Skafairy;4215373

personally i prefer the h samuel one,just my opinion though

They look the same to me lol whats the difference would u say?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844469
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions