Found 8th Mar 2011
anyone know if this will ever come down in price? I know it isn't really that expensive but would love to get my mum one for Mother's Day

6 Comments

I managed to get a discount of £6 off each unit, but I did buy 3 of them (bought 1 as a pressie and theni just asked family/friends if they were intending to buy as thought if I bought more than 1 I was more likely to get some discount.).

PC World were not playing game, I asked if they could give me any discount, and the response was "the polite answer is no"!!!!

My Magic ball says 'No', for the cost of approx 30p / 42p a day I think your Mum is worth it

Banned

My little boy is getting his Mummy one for Mother's day too.

it's not going to come down much in time for mothers day anyway, it's only a few weeks away, it's a great price anyway for the wifi one

master_chief

My little boy is getting his Mummy one for Mother's day too.

I wish i had the disposable income of your little boy, i want a kindle! :P

They are great, I've read 9 or 10 books on mine since Christmas, is very easy to read. Considering getting an iPad but would still use my kindle, the screen really is like reading a book
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769525
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions