Amazon Large/Bulky Item Delivery - Courier

Found 5th Aug 2017
Hi,

A quick question for anyone who has experience with Amazon 'Large or Bulky' delivery service... Do you happen to recall which courier is used for this?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Do a webchat and ask them.
I had a treadmill delivered and also a larnmower by arrow. They were okay at delivery but after the lawn mower failed they would not collect it
Arrow xl usually and good luck. I had no end of issues with them.
Yodel?
Just had a "large" delivery two weeks ago and it was with Arrow XL. Very good service - give you a timed delivery slot via text and email and then phone you when you're their next drop off.
Amazon (UK) used Arrow XL with a "large/bulky item" of mine last November.

They were 25 minutes early for delivery in the first agreed period (a four-hour window), so I was not at home, & they took the delivery back to their depot. They did not contact me on the day to advise me they would be early.

On the second attempt, they were again early & left the item down the side of my house (in the rain) out of view.

After arriving home to wait in the agreed hours of delivery, & failing to receive any notification/contact from Arrow XL, I contacted Amazon & was advised that delivery had taken place earlier in the day.

(It took twelve days from placing the order to the eventual delivery due to the convoluted method of arranging a suitable delivery window in their chosen days)

The item was not water-damaged fortunately, but if I order a similar large item again & Arrow XL are due to deliver it, I will cancel the order.
Original Poster
Thanks for your feedback.

I tried the live chat at time of ordering but they couldn't tell me the courier because it hadn't been assigned at that time.
Delivery is due on Tuesday and I've just had notification of dispatch which is with Arrow XL as many of you mentioned.
Hopefully all goes well - I know someone will be in all day to accept delivery so hopefully that will help with their timings.

Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants