Amazon lightning deals and amazon prime

Found 10th Oct 2017
What are the benefits of amazon prime?

And how often do the lightning deals update?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
The lightning deals are total s*it anyway don’t waste your money on prime for those
I have prime and I use it for :-

-the free next day delivery,
-warehouse deals (reduced b loads due to being opened box ect)
-Free music streaming,
-thousands of Movies and tv programs though the prime tv stick, although i rarely watch it (I think it's rubbish but I don't watch much to to know)
-Lightning deals and today's deals.
-subscribe and save discounts and the vouchers.

i use it for these things but I'm sure there's a lot more you get with it. I mainly use it for shopping and free delivery.
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 10th Oct 2017
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 29 m ago

I have prime and I use it for :- -the free next day delivery,-warehouse …I have prime and I use it for :- -the free next day delivery,-warehouse deals (reduced b loads due to being opened box ect)-Free music streaming,-thousands of Movies and tv programs though the prime tv stick, although i rarely watch it (I think it's rubbish but I don't watch much to to know)-Lightning deals and today's deals.-subscribe and save discounts and the vouchers.i use it for these things but I'm sure there's a lot more you get with it. I mainly use it for shopping and free delivery.

Thank you! Just couldn't find the right answer on google or their website which is full of Bs.
Free postage on most items and the tv service. That’s what I use it for
I think of it as free next day delivery for the year and the rest is added bonus. Don’t forget you can share your prime membership with family members/friends ( I did with my dad and my ex - three different addresses) so that spreads the free delivery benefits (but you can’t share the prime video access). Split between 3 people, the cost becomes pretty low...

I do find it useful for lightening deals - 90% of them I don’t want but there is often something I do. Even more so on Black Friday etc...
It’s free delivery but u soon realise quite often what you need or the cheapest isn’t available on prime. More often than not low value items are cheaper on eBay
bluep8 h, 9 m ago

I think of it as free next day delivery for the year and the rest is added …I think of it as free next day delivery for the year and the rest is added bonus. Don’t forget you can share your prime membership with family members/friends ( I did with my dad and my ex - three different addresses) so that spreads the free delivery benefits (but you can’t share the prime video access). Split between 3 people, the cost becomes pretty low...I do find it useful for lightening deals - 90% of them I don’t want but there is often something I do. Even more so on Black Friday etc...

How do you split the membership ?
bluep10 h, 8 m ago

I think of it as free next day delivery for the year and the rest is added …I think of it as free next day delivery for the year and the rest is added bonus. Don’t forget you can share your prime membership with family members/friends ( I did with my dad and my ex - three different addresses) so that spreads the free delivery benefits (but you can’t share the prime video access). Split between 3 people, the cost becomes pretty low...I do find it useful for lightening deals - 90% of them I don’t want but there is often something I do. Even more so on Black Friday etc...

Would I be able to share my 6 month free student prime trial with family members or is it just the paid for?
Edited by: "malnuman" 11th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants