Amazon locker repeatedly "out for delivery"

Found 9th Nov 2016
Ordered something to an Amazon locker. It's been "out for delivery" twice but not arrived. Anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if I should give up on using Amazon lockers and just get stuff delivered to work as usual.
Community Updates
do you have a doodle store or similar they are manned places so a great option.
Not had any problems yet, I prefer the lockers, perhaps the driver can't find it
yup much prefer it, never a problem, has it actually past your estimated delivery? if not i wouldn't worry yet. If it has then contact them, it might be simply a case of driver not having marked the package as delivered or something.
'case there's a problem just contact Amazon and they'll take care of it. If I ever order from Amazon, it comes through the mailbox and that's that.
Original Poster
Ah well, just got a refund out the blue saying it was returned as "undelivered". As the item was a square glass filter I have a suspicion it was damaged in transit in one of those book boxes. Amazon has kindly offered to allow me to reorder the item. Problem being when I ordered it was £35 and now they've bumped the price up to £115.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants