Amazon login ?

Found 26th Nov 2017
Is anyone having problems logging into Amazon ?
I reset my password twice and I still fail to login!
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Just tried and was able to log in. I logged out and back in without any problem.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 26th Nov 2017
Nope, all good here too.
Are you sure it isn't a fishing link?
I just bought something from Amazon. Fine here.
Its Sunday, maybe give the system time if it isn't a scam as already said
alltaken12326th Nov 2017

Have you returned/had a failed delivery at all?

Nope, haven't bought anything recently.
And it's not a phishing link either.

When I try to login, I get :
There was a problem
  • Your password is incorrect

I reset my password and then go around in a loop!

I called 08002797234 and they reset my password for me.
I have managed to login but now can't see any orders I have ever placed. **** this! Ruining my Sunday

Thanks all
Edited by moderator: "removed swear" 26th Nov 2017
For future reference there is a section dedicated to asking questions and getting help from others:

hotukdeals.com/tag…sed
zworld3 h, 41 m ago

I called 08002797234 and they reset my password for me.I have managed to …I called 08002797234 and they reset my password for me.I have managed to login but now can't see any orders I have ever placed. **** this! Ruining my SundayThanks all

Really? It ruined your Sunday?
zworld4 h, 46 m ago

I called 08002797234 and they reset my password for me.I have managed to …I called 08002797234 and they reset my password for me.I have managed to login but now can't see any orders I have ever placed. **** this! Ruining my SundayThanks all

you're probably logging in to the wrong account, possibly an old one?
zworld5 h, 6 m ago

Nope, haven't bought anything recently.And it's not a phishing link …Nope, haven't bought anything recently.And it's not a phishing link either.When I try to login, I get :There was a problem Your password is incorrect I reset my password and then go around in a loop!

I had this a couple of days ago. Nothing worked so had to call them and they reset something their end and I had to wait 5 hours before it worked.

My outstanding order disappeared (only 1) and I had to add my payment card back again

Problem started when they blocked a gift card purchase via my tablet (normally use my pc)
Edited by: "chocci" 26th Nov 2017
Chiptivo6 h, 48 m ago

Are you sure it isn't a fishing link?

I'd imagine phishing links would route through to the real site so that you don't become suspicious and then change the password they just got.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions