Amazon Marketplace

Hi guys and girls, was about to buy something off amazon marketplace but the sellers feedback is very low (2 positive ratings).

Just wondered if i bought and he/she conned me and took off with my cash, do Amazon offer any sort of cover?

rep waiting for help and thanks in advance

Jim

8 Comments

I wouldnt worry about the low feedback. i have sold something like 20 items and only received two feedback. Generally people dont add feedback as much on amazon

Yeh there an A-Z guarantee thingy,I try find you link.

Original Poster

cbryanp;7943220

I wouldnt worry about the low feedback. i have sold something like 20 … I wouldnt worry about the low feedback. i have sold something like 20 items and only received two feedback. Generally people dont add feedback as much on amazon

yeah i understand but im forking out £100 so still a bit wary! thanks

Mum2Connor&Cerys;7943235

Yeh there an A-Z guarantee thingy,I try find you link.

ok, thanks alot would appreciate that

What is the A-to-z Guarantee?
The A-to-z Guarantee is designed to handle situations where a customer either never received a product or received a product that is materially different from what was ordered or expected. We ask customers to first contact the seller when they have a problem. If the seller fails to resolve the problem, the customer can file an A-to-z claim. When Amazon.co.uk receives the claim, we send the seller an automated email detailing the claim which requests a response with basic information about the order and the fulfilment process. Amazon.co.uk will then determine how the claim will be settled which may include reimbursement of the order to the customer, at the seller's expense.

Original Poster

Thanks alot peeps, sorry i probs could have found that myself but being lazy!

will leave rep to all now

mods you may close

cheers

manchesterjim;7943254

yeah i understand but im forking out £100 so still a bit wary! thanksok, … yeah i understand but im forking out £100 so still a bit wary! thanksok, thanks alot would appreciate that

amazon.co.uk/gp/…571

here the link.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;7943328

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3149571here … http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3149571here the link.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…571
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions