Amazon Marketplace feedback

I have just started selling a few items on Amazon Marketplace and i was wondering what the protocol for the feedback system is, i have sold about 5 things in the past week and no-one seems to leave feedback, (hopefully they are happy with the items i havent heard any different)

Am i being impatient or do i leave them feedback first, not really sure what the system is tbh,

4 Comments

amazon feedback is given less than ebay/here. If they don't complain just carry on.

Original Poster

electriclinux;4661613

amazon feedback is given less than ebay/here. If they don't complain just … amazon feedback is given less than ebay/here. If they don't complain just carry on.

Thats what i have been thinking, i just dont like looking at those 0's for the feedback stats (mind you its better than looking at any minuses)

Better 0's to -minus. You can't demand feedback (even though it is annoying)

Original Poster

electriclinux;4661659

Better 0's to -minus. You can't demand feedback (even though it is … Better 0's to -minus. You can't demand feedback (even though it is annoying)

Very true!!:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions