Amazon Marketplace Help Please

I sold something on Amazon,email comes in confirming sale,5 mins or so later,buyer emails,asking me to send it elsewhere. Not done much on Amazon,can please some advise,is this dodgy like it is to send to another address when a confirmed address is given like with Paypal.
I've only done a few dozens transactions on Amazon and not as in the know like eBay.

9 Comments

Banned

sounds fishy to me lov

i would send it to their address only, just to be safe.......

did they say why they wanted it sending some where else?

Try contacting Seller Support by e-mail or by phone
amazon.co.uk/gp/…821

Original Poster

Forsaken;1892650

Try contacting Seller Support by e-mail or by … Try contacting Seller Support by e-mail or by phonehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=13000821#address

their lines usually open till 8pm.

Original Poster

danielcraig007;1892618

i would send it to their address only, just to be safe.......did they say … i would send it to their address only, just to be safe.......did they say why they wanted it sending some where else?

Yeh they did,its a completly different county,I get suspicious of that just for that reason,sure everyone as family elsewhere but I don't like look of it.

Sounds dodgy, would stay well clear

Original Poster

I just messaged the buyer direct through Amazon,saying I only send out to address given by Amazon.Do you want refund?
Someone else will buy the item,there always a buyer isn't there for another time.
I'll prob get neg for it but who cares,people still buy even when you get neg for stupid reasons.

Original Poster

It's £36 in all too,thats quite a lot to lose if there any bother.

your doing the right thing there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
    4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions