Amazon Marketplace - is combined shipping possible?

Found 13th Mar 2015
My question is pretty much as in the thread title. I'm fairly sure that there's no way to get combined (i.e., discounted) shipping costs with multiple purchases from the same Amazon Marketplace seller, but does anyone have any specific experience on this?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Reference link from Amazon: amazon.co.uk/gp/…611
Community Updates
6 Comments
I have purchased multiple items (sometime ago) from a single seller and the shipping was combined - it showed on the page before payment had to be made - and was a significant saving - it was for toiletries by the way
Not every seller will allow you to.
ILIKEBARGAINSME

I have purchased multiple items (sometime ago) from a single seller and … I have purchased multiple items (sometime ago) from a single seller and the shipping was combined - it showed on the page before payment had to be made - and was a significant saving - it was for toiletries by the way

rev6

Thanks both. As I'm seeing no option for combined shipping at any stage, I can only assume that the seller doesn't offer it. Ah well, to Flubit I go...
rev6

It's not whether the seller allows it , but whether Amazon allows the seller.

source , me , an amazon seller that wants to give discounts.
beavisrules

It's not whether the seller allows it , but whether Amazon allows the … It's not whether the seller allows it , but whether Amazon allows the seller.source , me , an amazon seller that wants to give discounts.

The result is the same.
Combined shipping depends on the sellers account, there are two kinds, Individual Selling Account which doesn't give the seller a choice to offer combined shipping and the Selling Professional account which does.

If the seller is not offering combined shipping it might not be through choice so maybe contact them and ask if they would do a general adjustment after the purchase has been made to compensate the excess shipping fee.

The general adjustment won't affect their seller metrics so there shouldn't be an issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions