Expired

Amazon Marketplace - Item not arrived - Can I claim refund immediately?

Found 21st Apr
7 April I order some supplements on Amazon UK from a well know supplement retailer based in the Channel Islands. I ordered before from them directly on their website and I never had problems, apart from the fact they usually take 7 days to deliver. And I know that Channel Islands is not UK, so I can't expect immediate delivery, but..

Anyway I get order confirmation that the delivery is expected between 14 and 21 April. Plenty of time, I'd think. I get a second confirmation from seller that the item was shipped 9 April Royal Mail 1st class.

I message the seller asking them, if you sent it Royal Mail, where was it send from? They reply it was sent from the US (?) and they'll consider it a late delivery if it arrives after 27 April.

See what they did there?
1) It couldn't have been sent Royal Mail from the US, and
2) They extended the expected date from 21 to 27 April.

Now it's 1:30 pm Saturday and it's not here. Can I claim a refund right now or is it up to the seller?

The rules are not clear when it comes to Marketplace.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
You can claim if: 'The Seller failed to deliver the item by 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.'

Link for A-Z: amazon.co.uk/gp/…730
jamie0151 h, 1 m ago

You can claim if: 'The Seller failed to deliver the item by 3 calendar …You can claim if: 'The Seller failed to deliver the item by 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.'Link for A-Z: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201889730

Wow! Well spotted! Thanks!
Edited by: "gorgo2015" 21st Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants