amazon mis pricing ?

Found 2nd Mar
am wondering how likely amazon are to honour a product that is an obvious mis price
for example , advertised at say £5 when the real price should be £25 ?
is it a definite yes or no or would i be in the ''lap of the gods'
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Original Poster
Dyslexic_Dog9 m ago

Come on fess up, what is it?

the first rule of discussing an amazon misprice is don't talk about the product in question
the second rule is the same as the first

the third rule is bragg about it big time if it works or if rejected then pretend you never ordered it
12 Comments
I've had five cancelled this week - six in the last month. They used to offer compensation/Prime extensions, but even that has dried up. Still worth popping an order in as they do slip through - perhaps don't post it as a deal though.
Original Poster
fivegoldstars3 m ago

I've had five cancelled this week - six in the last month. They used to …I've had five cancelled this week - six in the last month. They used to offer compensation/Prime extensions, but even that has dried up. Still worth popping an order in as they do slip through - perhaps don't post it as a deal though.

thanks for the info , i've put in an order in hope more than anything , i guess the more people that jump on the price ,the less chance there is of it being honoured , nothing ventured nothing gained
Original Poster
Dyslexic_Dog9 m ago

the first rule of discussing an amazon misprice is don't talk about the product in question
the second rule is the same as the first

the third rule is bragg about it big time if it works or if rejected then pretend you never ordered it
How do people find the misprices?
I am subscribed to three camels RSS feed for top drops but they haven't given me one misprice yet.
What methods do people use to find them?

Thanks in advance
I ordered a cctv camera last year, should have been £60 but when I came to pay it only registered as £15. The camera was dispatched and arrived next day.
spaceisace2 h, 29 m ago

the first rule of discussing an amazon misprice is don't talk about the …the first rule of discussing an amazon misprice is don't talk about the product in questionthe second rule is the same as the firstthe third rule is bragg about it big time if it works or if rejected then pretend you never ordered it

Here's a brag lol.

33363281-kAs4R.jpg
CaptainVolvo2 h, 24 m ago

How do people find the misprices?I am subscribed to three camels RSS feed …How do people find the misprices?I am subscribed to three camels RSS feed for top drops but they haven't given me one misprice yet.What methods do people use to find them?Thanks in advance

CaptainVolvo2 h, 24 m ago

How do people find the misprices?I am subscribed to three camels RSS feed …How do people find the misprices?I am subscribed to three camels RSS feed for top drops but they haven't given me one misprice yet.What methods do people use to find them?Thanks in advance

Clothing seems to be the most common department to find price anomalies in. I bought a running jacket last week for £14 - every other size bar mine was £80. My size went back up to £80 the day after I ordered. You can find some real price disparity between items of a different size. Example - anyone looking for an xl pair of running shorts? All sizes sold and dispatched by Amazon, yet xl are £7.44, whilst every other size is £30.
I generally do a low-high search on a number of items/keywords on a daily basis when I've got a few spare minutes. Found four pairs of Salomon trainers the other day at £3 per pair - should have been £103. Unfortunately they were cancelled, as was my £10 drum kit and Huewai watch.
Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 2nd Mar
I remember ordering some grill pads that were posted here by nihir. They were worth £6 but on checkout it came to 0.
HUKD soon removed nihir post but I saw it and ordered. Credit to Amazon who did deliver it. There are plenty of glitches
on Amazon especially those involving using a code. The Dorco razor handle and blade. £6.99 but with code it comes to 99p delivered. I even got a £1 Amazon Video credit for no rush service.

I have found lots of glitches elsewhere but can never find the Amazon by myself
They should do I have had 2 in the past . North face jacket worth £280 for £8 ! And husky fridge (Budweiser) for £15 . The secret is not to tell everyone until it’s delivered !
Original Poster
thanks for all the comments so far
I've only been buying via Amazon since Xmas so had no idea how these things play out
Original Poster
update : so far 100% success rate 2 out of 2 , a saving of around £40
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants