Amazon monthly payments

Posted 23rd Jan 2019
is it just Amazon devices that this works for or can you get expensive TVs and mobile phones laptops ect via this payment option?
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
No it works via my Samsung phone, and I'm sure I've seen it on a Windows computer too.

I think the cost has to be over £200 for it to even be thought of an option.
Bob2460123/01/2019 07:41

No it works via my Samsung phone, and I'm sure I've seen it on a Windows …No it works via my Samsung phone, and I'm sure I've seen it on a Windows computer too.I think the cost has to be over £200 for it to even be thought of an option.

No you can get Amazon kids tablet and other Amazon devices and all of them are under £100
stevo610523/01/2019 07:51

No you can get Amazon kids tablet and other Amazon devices and all of them …No you can get Amazon kids tablet and other Amazon devices and all of them are under £100

Apologies, I think I misread your post and also didn't know about the £100 for Amazon devices.

I have seen the monthly payments for non Amazon items on quite a few occasions on headphones (Sony xm3) and some Tv too.
Bob246012 m ago

Apologies, I think I misread your post and also didn't know about the £100 …Apologies, I think I misread your post and also didn't know about the £100 for Amazon devices. I have seen the monthly payments for non Amazon items on quite a few occasions on headphones (Sony xm3) and some Tv too.

Do you have a link to any of the TVs please as I can't seem to find any
I've had a quick look and found this one with monthly payments.

amazon.co.uk/Samsung-50NU7400-50-Inch-Dynamic-Crystal/dp/B07KMS1V4D/ref=sr_1_17?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548231863&sr=1-17&refinements=p_6%3AA3P5ROKL5A1OLE

If you use the following link it should show all the items with monthly payments available. However when I looked at the tv section quite a few didn't have it, so I wonder if it's a Amazon thing they keep changing on different ones.

amazon.co.uk/Ama…031
Edited by: "Bob24601" 23rd Jan 2019
Bob2460123/01/2019 08:27

I've had a quick look and found this one with monthly …I've had a quick look and found this one with monthly payments.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-50NU7400-50-Inch-Dynamic-Crystal/dp/B07KMS1V4D/ref=sr_1_17?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548231863&sr=1-17&refinements=p_6%3AA3P5ROKL5A1OLEIf you use the following link it should show all the items with monthly payments available. However when I looked at the tv section quite a few didn't have it, so I wonder if it's a Amazon thing they keep changing on different ones.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Pay-Monthly-in-Electronics/b?ie=UTF8&node=8662554031

Am I missing something lol as I'm not seeing any monthly payment options with the links you provided. I've definitely got the monthly payment plan enabled aswell. I'm still only seeing small Amazon devices with the monthly payment option
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 23rd Jan 2019
stevo610523/01/2019 08:30

Am I missing something lol as I'm not seeing any monthly payment options …Am I missing something lol as I'm not seeing any monthly payment options with the links you provided. I've definitely got the monthly payment plan enabled aswell. I'm still only seeing small Amazon devices with the monthly payment option

Maybe it is also account specific? Maybe accounts over a certain age or history of orders, I really don't know.

Although it works on my phone, could it be the link is taking you back to a holding page?

36890574-1J4QL.jpg
Just to add, I'm not a prime member either (all I've had is the trials which I cancelled a good couple weeks ago)
Bob246018 m ago

Maybe it is also account specific? Maybe accounts over a certain age or …Maybe it is also account specific? Maybe accounts over a certain age or history of orders, I really don't know.Although it works on my phone, could it be the link is taking you back to a holding page?[Image]

Could be taking me back to the holding page yes. I'll take another look now
Bob2460156 m ago

Maybe it is also account specific? Maybe accounts over a certain age or …Maybe it is also account specific? Maybe accounts over a certain age or history of orders, I really don't know.Although it works on my phone, could it be the link is taking you back to a holding page?[Image]

Yes not giving me the option for that. Have you purchased anything off them before using the monthly payment option? Maybe you got to start off small then they trust you to pay for a larger item
No idea, I've never used it even for smaller items, but my Amazon account is quite a few years old, and order items quite often too.

Never thought about using it previously (as not really any money issues), but seeing that it's the same cost, maybe I might give it a go in the future as need a new Tv soon.
Yes it's handy isn't it for the more expensive items. I thought it was just Amazon items though I didn't think you could do it with Samsung ect
The terms and conditions are:
This offer applies only to qualifying new products (including new or certified refurbished Amazon devices) sold and shipped by Amazon EU Sarl, when purchased in several “monthly payments” where such option is available on the product detail page.
This offer applies to one qualifying product in each product category or Amazon device family (as applicable) in your basket at time of checkout, and is limited to one active enrollment per product category or Amazon device family per customer. Fire tablets, Kindle e-readers, Amazon Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices (Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap) are each an "Amazon device family". Wireless products are an example of a "product category".
To be eligible for this offer, you must reside in the United Kingdom, your Amazon.co.uk account must have been active for at least one year, you must have a valid credit card associated with your Amazon.co.uk account, and you must have a good payment history on Amazon.co.uk.
Offer good while supplies last. We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time.
You will be charged the full price (including VAT) of the qualifying device you selected (the “Device”) in five equal monthly payments (provided that if the full price is not evenly divisible by five, your final payment amount may be smaller). No interest or finance charges apply to this offer. Any interest, finance charges or fees assessed by the issuer of the payment method to which payments are charged may still apply. Any fee related to the order (such as shipping and/or giftwrapping charges) will be due and assessed in full as part of your initial payment when you check out. Your payment schedule is:
It does appear to be account specific. I was able to purchase a Sonos Beam using Amazon Payments but a friend did not have the same option. Both of us have Prime accounts.
Sneeks8 m ago

It does appear to be account specific. I was able to purchase a Sonos Beam …It does appear to be account specific. I was able to purchase a Sonos Beam using Amazon Payments but a friend did not have the same option. Both of us have Prime accounts.

Oh I see. I thought so
Thanks for that
Amazon devices, phones and the one TV above showing with installments for me, I have prime and have bought an echo with installments before tho
jez79423/01/2019 11:00

Amazon devices, phones and the one TV above showing with installments for …Amazon devices, phones and the one TV above showing with installments for me, I have prime and have bought an echo with installments before tho

I have prime. I'm thinking of getting an Amazon device and then maybe it will open the door for tvs
Similar thread last month indicated entitlement was account specific.
stevo61052 h, 0 m ago

I have prime. I'm thinking of getting an Amazon device and then maybe it …I have prime. I'm thinking of getting an Amazon device and then maybe it will open the door for tvs

That's all I did so should do mate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants