Amazon- Music downloads- not charging for them!

29 replies
Found 10th Jun 2009
I've just been on amazon to download some items for my sister. I put them in my basket, and went to checkout, I was on a bit of an automatic mode, but when I saw afterwards it hasn't charged me. I just went and added some more tracks and did the process again as it had said payment through gift card. I have no gift cards on my account. The second order has just gone through as nothing too. Has anyone else had this too?

29 Comments

Same here. Can they charge us after?

mattb_1987;5450822

Same here. Can they charge us after?

nope i dont think so once a products sold they cant chnage a price?

Original Poster

I'm feeling guilty.

shosie;5450828

nope i dont think so once a products sold they cant chnage a price?

well i aint gonna risk it anyway lol just incase

Original Poster

If they ask me for the money I will pay as it's stuff I was going to pay for anyway. Odd though!

Original Poster

Now asking for payment method!

Original Poster

Appears to give £10 free each order, so if the order is under £10 it's free!

added album 9.99 to basket and it says :
Items: £9.99
Postage & Packing: £0.00
Promotion Applied: -£9.99

i have a new account with no payment method added so they cant charge me right?
x

Banned

just ordered 12 albums at zero cost :-)

could they try charge us later on??
x

Original Poster

Maybe I should have posted this as an offer!

Dumpling;5450993

Maybe I should have posted this as an offer!

This, (if it doesn't show on our accounts soon) could push you're Rep through the roof!!! Rep from me as soon as I've got a few more

Original Poster

The email confirmations have come through on my account and are showing as £0.00 and I have downloaded the stuff, so it seems like they have a very kind nature or a serious glitch in the system.

I always wanted to find something for this site that was worthwhile, so thank you all for the rep!

dcx_badass;5451024

Thanks just downloading 5 albums, they can't charge me, I made a new … Thanks just downloading 5 albums, they can't charge me, I made a new account with fake info, and I'm in New Zealand and going through a UK proxy to make it work, have fun tracking me down lol!

Cover you're self well I see!!!!

Actually, the new account idea is a good one! Will do that after the 5th album I am currently on downloads!! :whistling:

Banned

dcx_badass;5451024

Thanks just downloading 5 albums, they can't charge me, I made a new … Thanks just downloading 5 albums, they can't charge me, I made a new account with fake info, and I'm in New Zealand and going through a UK proxy to make it work, have fun tracking me down lol!

what proxy we talking here?

Banned

just posted as deal

Just done the whole FAKE account thing too... And it works!! Cheers dcx!!!

dcx_badass;5451058

This one:http://www.daveproxy.co.ukBut if you make a new account it will … This one:http://www.daveproxy.co.ukBut if you make a new account it will be fine, I'm only using the proxy because as I said I'm in New Zealand and it says this is not available outside the UK.

True!

New accounts can be made in less than 5 mins... You don't need to put in CC details or anything.... And I am downloading now.. (Even doing it on the laptop next to me, as quicker)

Gotta love VPN ;-)

This is one of the funniest deals ever. I suppose its not really that different to downloading of TPB or similar, but it is pretty funny! Will no doubt cost Amazon a pound or two...

jah128;5451063

This is one of the funniest deals ever. I suppose its not really that … This is one of the funniest deals ever. I suppose its not really that different to downloading of TPB or similar, but it is pretty funny! Will no doubt cost Amazon a pound or two...

Have to agree, shame i'm drawing a blank on anything I actually want :lol:

Shengis;5451074

Have to agree, shame i'm drawing a blank on anything I actually want :lol:

Me too. Downloaded an album I already had (a dodgy copy of) so I have it in better quality - not because I really want it - but just because I can. Spent too many years ripping of the artists - so now I'm ripping off Amazon and they can pay the artists back! :giggle:

I'm just working through the top sellers!!!! Love this..... Working quickly before it all grindes to a sharp stop!!

Original Poster

RIP Amazon promotional discount.

Buuuhhhh.... I missed it! :x

I'm gutted too but on the plus side, I got the Broken Strings song for 29p which I refused to pay 99p for on itunes!! I had like 34p left on an old amazon account so basically got it for free (got the amazon voucher from surveys)

I got the Broken Strings song for 29p

well there is no accounting for taste....
:whistling:

mattbme;5457484

well there is no accounting for taste....:whistling:

shutit newbie lol

so this is no longer working then?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21