Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan - 6 separate accounts for total of £14.99 pm (£149 pa with Prime) - no need to live in the same house

Posted 25th Nov
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?

Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium music subscription service featuring over 50 million songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations. With Amazon Music Unlimited, you can listen anywhere, anytime, on all your favourite devices – smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. You'll never hear or see an ad, and of course you can download music to listen to offline wherever you are. Amazon Music Unlimited gets to know you, with personalised recommendations based on your listening habits. Whether you're after the perfect dinner party playlist, an all-weekend listening session with the entire Beatles catalogue, the latest hits from Bruno Mars, or recommendations for new indie music to discover, Amazon Music Unlimited has it all. As a Prime member, you can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only £7.99/month if you choose a monthly subscription, or £79/year if you choose an annual subscription (12 months for the price of 10). Non-Prime customers pay £9.99/month.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…ily

Families can benefit from great savings with the Family plan. Up to six family members can listen, all at the same time. Get all the benefits of the Individual plan with personalised recommendations, music and playlists for all - £14.99/month or £149/year for Prime members (Non-Prime price: £14.99/month)

What is the difference between Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited?

Prime Music is included with a Prime membership at no additional cost. It features two million songs and more than a thousand playlists and stations programmed by Amazon's music experts. On Prime Music, you'll find the perfect soundtrack for a lazy Sunday, your morning run, or your evening study session. Prime Music is available on the go on your favourite devices, and you can download music to listen to offline wherever you are, always ad-free.

With Amazon Music Unlimited, you get all of the great features and functionality of Prime Music…and a lot more. Amazon Music Unlimited offers 50 million songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations, including the hottest new releases from today's most popular artists. Amazon Music Unlimited's vast catalogue allows you to dig deep into the vaults of your favourite artists, enjoy the latest and greatest hits, and explore new genres and styles. Prime members can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only £7.99/month for a monthly subscription or £79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay £9.99/month.

Who can be part of a Family plan?

Family members must be at least 13 years old.

Are Family plan accounts shared?

Accounts are not shared and there is no common family profile. Each family member has an Amazon account with personalised recommendations.

Who pays for the Family plan?

The person who signs up for the Family plan is the subscriber and pays £14.99/month or £149/year (best value - two months free) for Prime members (non-Prime price £14.99/month) using a payment method such as a credit or debit card. This payment method is then shared across the family members who join the plan.

Will we each have our own music libraries and personalised recommendations in a Family plan?

Everyone in our family has different musical tastes and interests.Yes. You'll see all of your own music, library, playlists, and personalised recommendations. Each family member (up to six) has the same functionality as an Individual plan subscription.

Do all family members need to be Prime members to receive the annual Family plan?

No, only the primary Family plan owner needs to be a Prime member to sign up for the annual plan.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Special offers also available from 30 days free to 4 months for 99p - depending on account.

Student rates also available.
Edited by: "Newbold" 25th Nov
Is this an offer, I thought this was the normal price which I've been paying for a year?
I also have parents and in-laws in 3 different houses on the same family plan
I’ve used Spotify for a few years but they only give you 4 years student discount so I now have to pay full price . Been checking out Apple Music for 3 months free but I hate it. Just tried Amazon at the weekend and I really like it. It’s much improved from when I last tried it a year or so ago. Mainly the integration with my house echos actually works now. Think I’ll be switching over to the family plan next month so thanks, it’s good to know this detail you listed!
carlsaunders125/11/2019 08:07

I’ve used Spotify for a few years but they only give you 4 years student d …I’ve used Spotify for a few years but they only give you 4 years student discount so I now have to pay full price . Been checking out Apple Music for 3 months free but I hate it. Just tried Amazon at the weekend and I really like it. It’s much improved from when I last tried it a year or so ago. Mainly the integration with my house echos actually works now. Think I’ll be switching over to the family plan next month so thanks, it’s good to know this detail you listed!

Spotify are also requiring the family members to live in the same house, unlike Amazon.
Newbold25/11/2019 08:23

Spotify are also requiring the family members to live in the same house, …Spotify are also requiring the family members to live in the same house, unlike Amazon.

Oh I didn’t know this, assume it’s a new change at have seen lots of people doing account sharing on here?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions