Amazon musuc

Found 8th Mar
Hi I pay 3.99 to have amazon music on my echo. My question is if I upgrade to 9.99 one can I use it on 2 phones and the echo, many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
amazon.co.uk/ref…031

Which Amazon Music Unlimited plan is right for me?If you want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited on all your devices - smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, tablet, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo - choose the Individual plan - £7.99/month or £79/year for Prime members (Non-Prime price: £9.99/month).

Families can benefit from great savings with the Family plan. Up to six family members can listen, all at the same time. Get all the benefits of the Individual plan with personalised recommendations, music and playlists for all - £14.99/month or £149/year for Prime members (Non-Prime price: £14.99/month)

If you only want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited on a single Amazon Echo or Echo Dot, choose the Echo plan for £3.99/month. You can always upgrade to the Individual plan later if you want to listen on more devices or Amazon Echo devices. Just ask, "Alexa, upgrade my Amazon Music Unlimited subscription," or visit Your Amazon Music Settings.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants