Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.

Found 16th Oct 2017Edited by:"cecilmcroberts"
Just noticed this new link on Amazon homepage. Have they started losing the plot?

I was looking for some inspiration for some gifts, first product in the mens section is "Lowercase initial and heart bracelet, silver rose gold or 16k gold plated bridesmaid bracelet, personalized bridesmaid jewelry, gifts for her"

Take a look for a laugh some of the products on the first pages "Gifts For Men" and Gifts for Women

Anyhow I was looking for inspiration for another gift for my mother. It's her birthday in November which I already have sorted (Shoe brand she loves along with giftcard for M&S). Normally she's easy to buy for with a perfume gift but she was away on holiday and bought enough perfume for about the next 10 years lol. Last year I got her a Kipling Purse and Handbag. Jewelry is out (Father always buy her something expensive each year). She's not into tech nor any hobbies. Normally she's the easiest one in my family to buy for except this year! Already have some stocking fillers of Burts Bee's stuff, Kath Kidston stuff.

PS: She's in her mid 60's.

Many thanks for any suggestions or pointers to sites.
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
Nothing says I love you more than a bit of green arms from gold plate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions