Expired

Amazon 'no rush' £1 digital delivery benefit expiry - heads up

Found 26th Nov 2017
Not a deal, but might get lost in the discussion section. I just read my most recent benefit confirmation email instead of deleting without reading as usual and noticed that the current £1 no rush delivery benefit expires much earlier than it used to, on 31 Jan 2018. I've gone back and checked all my recent confirmations and they all say the the same. Earlier benefit confirmation emails give an expiry of 6, 12 or even 24 months so not sure if this is a recent change.

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of anyone who, like me, has a stack of digital benefit waiting to be used and which might get lost.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Appreciated heat added-- is there anyway so you know of seeing how much you have?
Credit to whoever posted it originally but this link is very useful for searching discounted movies since the Amazon Video website is so terrible to navigate
justwatch.com/uk/…e=2
You can change price & stuff using the filters at the top
Thanks for the info, heat from me
owllee4 m ago

Appreciated heat added-- is there anyway so you know of seeing how much …Appreciated heat added-- is there anyway so you know of seeing how much you have?

Yes, go to any amazon video movie & click 'more purchase options' then 'redeem a gift card or promotional code' it then displays your no-rush balance underneath your ordinary gift card balance
Edited by: "i_have_crabs" 26th Nov 2017
Got loads I've not used, will have a look.
i_have_crabs2 m ago

Yes, go to any amazon video movie & click 'more purchase options' then …Yes, go to any amazon video movie & click 'more purchase options' then 'redeem a gift card or promotional code' it then displays your no-rush balance underneath your ordinary gift card balance

Can do the same with any digital album too. Just doesn't show when it expires, of course!
Thank you. That's useful information
Thanks for the heads up got tons on no rush this past week and hadn't realised
It's been like this for a while now, maybe even a year, the last expiration date was 16th September, they change the date about 3 weeks before hand so the next new expiration date should start to be issued around the 10th Jan.
Originally I ignored this offer, but have racked up over £40 recently.

You get a separate 'Benefit Confirmation for order ....' email when the relevant order ships. In that email it states the expiry date.

Check your balance with the link below:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…p=1
Edited by: "Robert_Paulson" 26th Nov 2017
I just looked through some previous emails to look at the expiry dates and I am wondering if they have accounting periods for this facility. I had one benefit email on 18/08/17 with expiry date of 30th September. The next was on 23/08/17 and that had the expiry date as 31st January 2018 as have all the ones since.
Anyway, now I know how to check the balance (currently £26.88, lol) I am happy, so thanks again for the heads up.
Robert_Paulson5 h, 49 m ago

Originally I ignored this offer, but have racked up over £40 recently.You …Originally I ignored this offer, but have racked up over £40 recently.You get a separate 'Benefit Confirmation for order ....' email when the relevant order ships. In that email it states the expiry date.Check your balance with the link below:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000850093&plgroup=1#gc

£68! If only we could use it on hardware
What can you use it on? Music and movie rentals I guess, anything else?
tek-monkey1 h, 9 m ago

What can you use it on? Music and movie rentals I guess, anything else?

Kindle books
Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to buy some new south park.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions