Amazon "No Rush" Credit Balance Check?

Found 19th Mar 2015
Afternoon All,

I usually just have a chunk of "No Rush" deliveries then next time I fancy a £5.99 movie/cd, I download it and let the final figure surprise me (as it doesnt come up when you buy them on the Amazon App, you just click and confirm card/price).

But just before I click 'Buy' on an album - id like to know how many credits I have.

Is there anyway to check your MP3/Digital Credits on Amazon?
Community Updates
13 Comments
Original Poster
Spot on!

Could not find that anywhere under the account page... Annoying how you still have to click the button and theres not a standalone page.

But £7 in the bank - thats CD oclock!
You may have little more.i double check with customer service chat and find I got little more sometimes.i reckon that link just shows music credit
I tried to check mine and it was near impossible. Customer services don't have a clue. In the end found something in MP3 section
Amazon could make this easy. They're just that type of company who want to make any feature where they potentially lose revenue as difficult as they can.
you can check your video promotional credit here....

amazon.co.uk/gp/…p=1
Original Poster
sylwright

you can check your video promotional credit … you can check your video promotional credit here....https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000850093&plgroup=1

​That's the old link that doesn't work any more
Silhouette

That's the old link that doesn't work any more

Worked for me, but im trying to work out if i can buy any music with mine, and that just seems to be for video, which i`ll never use.
Beetplek25th Jun

Worked for me, but im trying to work out if i can buy any music with mine, …Worked for me, but im trying to work out if i can buy any music with mine, and that just seems to be for video, which i`ll never use.

It's digital credit. Pretty sure it works for Video, Music and Kindle

I have received AV credits before, and I wonder if they're more limited - but I have exactly the same video and music credit, so perhaps not - and it's all just digital credit (marketed in different ways)
Original Poster
They work on anything digital, but with MP3 albums, you dont get the confirmation screen... It just buys it.

But then go to your orders and check and it'll show you the balance reduced
can someone clarify if you can stack the £1 no rush credits?

as last week i was able to, to the value of £6 and even bought a book with it, which to my mind shouldn't work as it was meant to be digital credit only and wasn't a gift card.

but now i can't seem to use any of the credits.
Yes , you can stack credits. But your balance will only show when you try to buy a qualifying product. Which can be digital music, or video, or food for example .
In my instance I always use my credits...(currently at £9) towards an mp3/ digital music download. But some credits, like £1 off my next grocery delivery I'll never use.......rather annoying ,as I'd rather choose what I'd like the credit to be credited against. Hey ho. So , if you say try and purchase a digital download, video or music for instance, select the lettering in blue below the order details that says "add a gift card or promotion code" and it will give you your balances. But like I said , it has to on an item that qualifys, which it will tell you what the credit can be used for when you buy the original item.
There should really be a quick and easy way to check your credits
Since they introduced this I've almost always went for No-Rush delivery, but I can't check my credit

Choose FREE No-Rush Delivery and you'll receive a £1 promotional credit that can be applied towards eligible items from Amazon Appstore, Amazon Video, Kindle Book Store, and the Digital Music Store. Your promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon.co.uk account when your order is dispatched. Your £1 No-Rush promotional credit will automatically be applied the next time you place an order for an eligible item. Only customers located in the United Kingdom will be able to redeem their No-Rush promotional credits.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…890
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants