Amazon not dispatching until friday?

I ordered X3: Terran Conflict yesterday from amazon using their free delivery yesterday and they're showing the dispatch date as friday. Is this a new policy or just a one-off?

6 Comments

Give them a call? Send them an e-mail?

yes its normal if using the super saver can take up to 3-5 working days

I usually pay for first class now, the super saver delivery takes aaaaaaages to dispatch - I htink they do it on purpose to try to encourage you to pay

Well my orders almost always dispatch much sooner than the estimate. It is like they put down the worst case. I am happy with the option to get free delivery if it is something I am in no hurry for or pay extra to get it next day.

they always take about a week if you go for free delivery

Original Poster

tessb;3379350

I usually pay for first class now, the super saver delivery takes … I usually pay for first class now, the super saver delivery takes aaaaaaages to dispatch - I htink they do it on purpose to try to encourage you to pay

So they're doing it on all supersaver orders now? That's a shame, 3-5 days business from ordering was acceptable but if they're now adding another four business days on top of that I'll have to remember to only use it for items I'm not in a hurry for.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…22
    2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions