Amazon not on quidco??

Hi, was jut about to use amazon for the first time ever and they are not on quidco?
would have thought such a big company would be on quidco.
or is it just not showing up for me?

10 Comments

They are not on quidco.
I think maybe it's beacause they are so big that they do not need to be on quidco?!??
( just my way of thinking )

Original Poster

simon012;1684022

They are not on quidco.I think maybe it's beacause they are so big that … They are not on quidco.I think maybe it's beacause they are so big that they do not need to be on quidco?!??( just my way of thinking )

cheers mate, just wanted to confirm that:thumbsup:

If you use a Nectar card they are on there :thumbsup:

Chaos
nectar.com/Nec…tar

You can get 4.5% cashback from Amazon through Cashback Rewards:

cashback-rewards.co.uk/

It is strange that they're not on quidco.

Original Poster

calmacuk;1684043

You can get 4.5% cashback from Amazon through Cashback … You can get 4.5% cashback from Amazon through Cashback Rewards:http://www.cashback-rewards.co.uk/It is strange that they're not on quidco.

thank you

Original Poster

Chaos_Theory;1684037

If you use a Nectar card they are on there :thumbsup:Chaos

:thumbsup:

I was making an amazon purchase yesterday, and i checked all the other cashback sites. Their T&Cs just didn't make it worthwhile.... e.g. the £5 admin fee, the £25 min that must be in your account before you can withdraw... I just used Nectar.

R-points offer £5 if your a new customer on Amazon.

Banned

emmajk42;1684226

I was making an amazon purchase yesterday, and i checked all the other … I was making an amazon purchase yesterday, and i checked all the other cashback sites. Their T&Cs just didn't make it worthwhile.... e.g. the £5 admin fee, the £25 min that must be in your account before you can withdraw... I just used Nectar.

But isnt nectar only 1% and even then has to be spent on nectar sites whereas cashback-rewards.co.uk pay 4.5%

Doesnt take long to get £25 cashback either really. I think they are better overall than quidco now. I know which site I'll be using from now on :thumbsup:

csiman;1684304

But isnt nectar only 1% and even then has to be spent on nectar sites … But isnt nectar only 1% and even then has to be spent on nectar sites whereas http://www.cashback-rewards.co.uk pay 4.5%Doesnt take long to get £25 cashback either really. I think they are better overall than quidco now. I know which site I'll be using from now on :thumbsup:

Payments can be claimed when you have accumulated a minimum of £25 … Payments can be claimed when you have accumulated a minimum of £25 cleared funds in your account.

I wouldn't use them, so saw no point in doing it anyway. If I compare the store I use the most...

Play.com - 1.8% (Quidco 4% - 6%)
DVD.co.uk 3.6% other (quidco 4% other)
HMV 5.4% (quidco up to 10%)

So if I had clicked through them for amazon, the money would have just sat in their account and I would have never claimed it, so didn't really see any point in doing it.

That tool someone pointed out on MSE the other day is handy, the cashback comparator.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …81139
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions