Amazon now on GreasyPalm

greasypalm.co.uk/sea…y=6

Only at less than 2%, but it's better than nothing right? Shows they are willing to do cashback though, so come on Quidco, pull your finger out and get em on board with you also

4 Comments

i, use ipoints on amazon...
not cashback but you can get points and cash them for gifts

Just to let you know you can get Amazon 4.5% cashback from ]cashback-rewards.co.uk

4.5% Cashback when you choose amazon.co.uk to buy your DVD's, CD's … 4.5% Cashback when you choose amazon.co.uk to buy your DVD's, CD's computer games, books, videos and much more.Please note Amazon pays 4.5% on all purchases except electrical goods ie. Notebooks, TV's, Toaster's etc, these pay 4.5% to a maximum of £5.00

Martin Lewis has got a Cashback-Sites Maximiser: Find highest cashback on his site. Go here: ]moneysavingexpert.com/sho…son

:thumbsup:

hukdhunter;1648324

Just to let you know you can get Amazon 4.5% cashback from … Just to let you know you can get Amazon 4.5% cashback from ]www.cashback-rewards.co.uk

yes, seemingly the only good deal on cashbackrewards though

Worth keeping an eye on Nectar...sometimes get a few % return during Triple point promos...

Otherwise I tend to go through Ipoints or Mutualpoints...as other's have said, it ain't much but it's better than nothing & as about half my Amazon spends are using freebie vouchers then I'm not all that bothered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886404
    3. One for the mathmaticians2744
    4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1529

See more discussions