EXPIRED

Amazon Order by 20th & get it for Xmas with Free Delivery

Order it by 20th dec get it by 24th with free delivery from Amazon

13 Comments

supermod

Moved to misc as info as it was getting chilly in deals, thanks for posting details

sigma

Moved to misc as info as it was getting chilly in deals, thanks for … Moved to misc as info as it was getting chilly in deals, thanks for posting details

Are you being serious?

Since when was it okay to move a deal because it was going cold. So if it was hot you'd have kept it in deals?

Bure11

Are you being serious? Since when was it okay to move a deal because it … Are you being serious? Since when was it okay to move a deal because it was going cold. So if it was hot you'd have kept it in deals?

But it's not a deal...

RossD89

But it's not a deal...

No it's not, however things like this are always posted in deals and left there.

However Sigma started it was moved "as it was getting chilly" not because it's not a deal.
Edited by: "Bure11" 19th Dec 2016

Bure11

Are you being serious? Since when was it okay to move a deal because it … Are you being serious? Since when was it okay to move a deal because it was going cold. So if it was hot you'd have kept it in deals?

Are you being serious?

dtovey89

Are you being serious?

Are you not being serious?

Bure11

It doesn't really matter what sigma said, it's still not a deal X)

And they're not usually left there are they? The phrase 'move to misc as it's more of a heads up' springs to mind

Edited by: "deeky" 19th Dec 2016

deeky

It doesn't really matter what sigma said, it's still not a deal X)And … It doesn't really matter what sigma said, it's still not a deal X)And they're not usually left there are they? The phrase 'move to misc as it's more of a heads up' springs to mind

No it's not a deal I agree. The reasoning is the main issue though

I'm pretty sure I've seen equivalent non deals allowed in deals (some have been moved yes) I'll have a browse after X)
Edited by: "Bure11" 19th Dec 2016

Bure11

Not sure if serious?

dtovey89

Not sure if serious?

Ditto

SRS BRUV?

Original Poster

Bure11

No it's not a deal I agree. The reasoning is the main issue though I'm … No it's not a deal I agree. The reasoning is the main issue though I'm pretty sure I've seen equivalent non deals allowed in deals (some have been moved yes) I'll have a browse after X)

agreed fellow foxes fan i posted it to see where it landed so the next clearly non deal for Amazon that gets posted and kept as a deal i can ask mods why not moved.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
    2. PlayStation Hacked Again?22
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions