Amazon order cancelled - No explanation?

Posted 11th Nov
Hi all, I ordered an item last week through Amazon from a seller and money (£150) was taken, then on the weekend i had an email saying the order was cancelled, no explanation why and my refund would be processed 5-7 days.

Is there anything i can complain about? as this was for a present which is not going to happen now, there are no actions on the order it self on Amazon, just to archive it

Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Amazon refund is 10-14 days, that's what their email says and been told on the phone
They can cancel for any reason. You can complain but you don't have any rights other than a refund. If it's from Amazon themselves, and not a marketplace seller, then they might give you some sort of credit if you lay on a sob story.
Cheers guys, oh well, i'll just take this one on the chin
The marketplace seller informs Amazon the reason for cancellation, not the customer. The customer is of no consequence to the transaction (essentially Amazon appears to regard the customer as irritating and having unrealistic fulfillment expectations):
sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/…_GB
AndyRoyd11/11/2019 11:58

The marketplace seller informs Amazon the reason for cancellation, not the …The marketplace seller informs Amazon the reason for cancellation, not the customer. The customer is of no consequence to the transaction (essentially Amazon appears to regard the customer as irritating and having unrealistic fulfillment expectations):https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external/G200198080?language=en_GB

That probably shouldn't have made me laugh but it did
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants