Amazon order under review

Posted 23rd Nov
I ordered a MacBook Pro(£900) from Amazon Warehouse yesterday, its supposed to be delivered today, however it's still not shipped. I contacted Amazon customer care and they said that my order is under review because it's of high amount and their team will connect with me to verify the purchase. This is the first time I am hearing something like this from Amazon. Has anyone else faced this scenario? What was the outcome?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Protection against fraud. Happens. Maybe your first order with that card etc.
Chiptivo23/11/2019 10:04

Protection against fraud. Happens. Maybe your first order with that card …Protection against fraud. Happens. Maybe your first order with that card etc.

It's my usual card. Actually I ordered a MacBook Pro and a MacBook Air both yesterday. Air is out for delivery whereas Pro has not even dispatched.
Total cost flagged something somewhere?!
Was it one order or two ..
I had a similar thing with a tv over £1000 they cancelled my order because they thought my account had been hacked. I then had to contact amazon and then reorder it again.
JumpMan198023/11/2019 12:38

..and is it the first that you ordered that is on its way?

Yes. It's already delivered. The orders were just 10 minutes apart.
matthews947923/11/2019 12:38

I had a similar thing with a tv over £1000 they cancelled my order because …I had a similar thing with a tv over £1000 they cancelled my order because they thought my account had been hacked. I then had to contact amazon and then reorder it again.

I talked to them again, they said they have escalated to their fulfilment centre and they should ship in next 2 days. I just hope they don't cancel it.
SantoshKaushik23/11/2019 12:42

I talked to them again, they said they have escalated to their fulfilment …I talked to them again, they said they have escalated to their fulfilment centre and they should ship in next 2 days. I just hope they don't cancel it.

You should be fine now that you have chatted with them, my order was cancelled immediately.
matthews947923/11/2019 12:54

You should be fine now that you have chatted with them, my order was …You should be fine now that you have chatted with them, my order was cancelled immediately.

I hope so but can't be really assured until they dispatch it. Thanks for your words
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions