amazon ordering issue

Ths is the second time I have issue with amazon item, first was in November they put me on hold for almost two months for an item and told me to reorder the item which I did for 3 times, finally gave up and cancel the purchase, now again item was supposed to deliver on 7th March contacted yesterday as nothing dispatch was told will get it tomorrow now again they change the date to 22 March - 02 April which was not confirmed and could be cancel.

When I contact them they said the item is not in stock so we can't do anything (although it was in stock at the time of ordering) so probably the system fault

if someone knows any higher level of contacts like CEO or any other way to make the complaint please let me know, I am sick of dealing with customer service who always send pre-written replies......................

4 Comments

I had an issue with my Nintendo Switch pre-order where it showed "Arriving today" on the 4th March, yet it hadn't been dispatched. I spoke to Amazon on the chat and they were rubbish (which is a common occurrence lately). They couldn't tell me if/when I would receive it. They offered rubbish resolutions to my complaint but gave me this email.

[email protected]amazon.co.uk

I messaged it to the attention of Ms Lidia Long. Got a fair resolution the following day. I hope this helps.

Edit: My argument though was I didn't get a delayed email like yourself. I was told for 2 months I was getting it on the 4th. On the day I was told it was arriving that day yet I received nothing. I still haven't received it and still have had no update on my order... It just says expected 4th March.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 7th Mar

If item is not dispatched in 4 days I cancel.. Unless like with the new firestick which is dated 6 April..

Original Poster

it was not a preorder so basically item in stock, definately sometime for reason you need the item and prefer to wait but my point here is unlike other supplier why don't they clearly tell the buyer that its not possible to deliver or at least exact date, looks like they are sourcing item and they are not sure either it will be ever available or not

jun19

it was not a preorder so basically item in stock, definately sometime for … it was not a preorder so basically item in stock, definately sometime for reason you need the item and prefer to wait but my point here is unlike other supplier why don't they clearly tell the buyer that its not possible to deliver or at least exact date, looks like they are sourcing item and they are not sure either it will be ever available or not

​Had the same issue with a TV... ordered and it was in stock then after a week it still wasn't dispatched, called customer services and they just said cancel and reorder ( TV had gone up in price by then ) or cancel order. Not what I would call great service considering I have prime and order constantly from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians77
    2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions