Amazon out of stock

Posted 13th Apr
I keep seeing these amazon deals and people keep saying “out of stock” “oos” but when it says temporarily out of stock you can still order it and it will be delivered when instock
Please read it carefully
3440993-c9BZq.jpg
Community Updates
8 Comments
Yes that’s why the deal often isn’t expired, you can still order it probably will come in but sometimes it won’t.
It will be at the price at the time of order too even if reduced. Most of time it’ll go up in price when it’s back in stock. I had this with some Persil ordered from amazon recently (think it was on here too).
Edited by: "lh104" 13th Apr
lh10413/04/2020 19:39

It will be at the price at the time of order too even if reduced. Most of …It will be at the price at the time of order too even if reduced. Most of time it’ll go up in price when it’s back in stock. I had this with some Persil ordered from amazon recently (think it was on here too).

So if the item goes up in price you'll not be charged the extra when in stock? Good to know
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 13th Apr
deleted193929
I've been ordering a lot of stuff on Amazon lately, and a few products have said this. Yet, they turned up in a few days, sometimes the next day.
Edited by: "deleted193929" 13th Apr
andrewworrall113/04/2020 19:55

So if the item goes up in price you'll not be charged the extra when in …So if the item goes up in price you'll not be charged the extra when in stock? Good to know

Yes
But be careful, it says you won’t be charged but they have already charged me for the storage baskets and dowe Egbert coffee even though it is still waiting for stock
Wolfout13/04/2020 21:23

But be careful, it says you won’t be charged but they have already charged …But be careful, it says you won’t be charged but they have already charged me for the storage baskets and dowe Egbert coffee even though it is still waiting for stock

Yes that’s because you pay first
And whenever the item is in stock they’ll send it out

Basically amazon will be holding onto your money until the item comes back in stock
Then they’ll just send it out as normal
Yeah you definitely need to keep a look out on here for these deals. They go to expired almost instantly howver you can still order. I must have ordered about 10 items this month doing this and I’ve received everything within 1-2weeks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions