Amazon Outlet - Lots of bargains

Stumbled on the new outlet section of the Amazon site today.
It's a little different to the usual sale section and is stuffed with deals
Good hunting.

amazon.co.uk/Out…584

5 Comments

your supposed to do the hunting and post the deals not just the site!, people are getting lazy lol

col11;7467545

your supposed to do the hunting and post the deals not just the site!, … your supposed to do the hunting and post the deals not just the site!, people are getting lazy lol

Well yes - but then you get people jumping on the bandwagon and starting lots of new threads with each and every deal from the one site :roll:

Maybe better to have one thread like this but the op could have listed a few of the popular/top deals.

This is worth reading too if you're looking for discounted items on Amazon:

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…les

There! I was too lazy to look myself too, I just posted another site!

loveabargain;7467563

Well yes - but then you get people jumping on the bandwagon and starting … Well yes - but then you get people jumping on the bandwagon and starting lots of new threads with each and every deal from the one site :roll:Maybe better to have one thread like this but the op could have listed a few of the popular/top deals.

That is exactly what is supposed to happen, IMO. Deal anarchy for the lazy masses! :-D

I think this is a wonderful post, a new, reliable site that I never
knew existed. OK, no specifuc deal listed but the skies the
limit. Thanks to Baldieman64 for the Post.

Hot deals is becoming a moaning shop for some users, isn't
life supposed to be fun ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions