How does amazon pantry work?

Is the stock from Morrison’s?

Just started a 30 days trail.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Just like any amazon order but it arrives in a large cardboard pantry box full of the stuff you order. Delivery is usually 3.99 but they do free delivery when you order 4 specific items. They sell Morrison’s stuff and it comes from amazon. Quite a good thing when you want to order loads of food and usually good prices
Edited by: "-Will-" 24th Mar
Wouldn’t waste your time. Stock disappears in seconds
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 24th Mar
_Whatever_24/03/2020 09:32

Wouldn’t waste your time. Stock disappears in seconds

their delivery costs are quite expensive in comparison to the supermarkets so i decided it wasn't worth while for me.
mutley124/03/2020 09:38

their delivery costs are quite expensive in comparison to the supermarkets …their delivery costs are quite expensive in comparison to the supermarkets so i decided it wasn't worth while for me.

Yeah agree. Main issue now is any stock they get is gone in seconds. Absolutely nothing on it
Rip off
They have a selection of items that if you buy four from you get free delivery- I often find it hard to find something I want from the items offered.They sometimes have a free item too. Just click on the offers tab. For the last week I've looked a few times and not much choice , nothing really that I needed on there. Normally it is worth keeping an eye on as said above items come in and go out of stock quickly.A few times by the time I've got to check out items have been been available in my basket. There have been good deals to be had but in the current situation I would expect seeing many. Not a good time to start on Prime IMO.
Is Amazon Pantry the same as Amazon Prime Now?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants