Amazon - Pay for your product over 5 months - 0% interest "credit (with NO credit check)"

Posted 5th May
As per my previous post, which has been receiving constant commenting, as requested by HUKD I have opened a new post, as this was previously outdated.

As mentioned in many comments, it is not viable for everyone, but a lot of people have this option and don't realise it.

Pay for your product in five equal monthly payments: no finance charges, no interest or hidden fees, and no credit check or application required.

Using this product as an example: amzn.to/3bc…Ss0

See other items here: amzn.to/2L3…s48

You are able to purchase this and many other items over a 5 month period, with no interest charged.

There is also NO credit check for this. Please see the link for details
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I’ve just done this for an iPad brilliant. my credit is garbage as when 18 I got messed over for a phone bill. 12 years on my file 6 years then they CCJ’d me a few months before the 6 years. I’m 28 still got 2 years left hopefully will rebuild now I’m more wise
I only get the option on Amazon (dot, kindle) products. Don't need it, but was just curious as I'd only ever seen the option on said products.
Paddy_o_furniture06/05/2020 09:17

I only get the option on Amazon (dot, kindle) products. Don't need it, …I only get the option on Amazon (dot, kindle) products. Don't need it, but was just curious as I'd only ever seen the option on said products.

Not absolutely certain of this but it's possible you need to use the option on one of their Amazon products first before it opens up on others. I only have it available on their own products (and Ring doorbells, Blink cameras although i think Amazon bought both companies) but have never used it whereas the mrs has it on all sorts of things on her account, she's previously bought a kindle with the monthly payments.
Zooicidal06/05/2020 09:50

Not absolutely certain of this but it's possible you need to use the …Not absolutely certain of this but it's possible you need to use the option on one of their Amazon products first before it opens up on others. I only have it available on their own products (and Ring doorbells, Blink cameras although i think Amazon bought both companies) but have never used it whereas the mrs has it on all sorts of things on her account, she's previously bought a kindle with the monthly payments.

I've used it before. Still no option though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions