Amazon pay monthly

Posted 31st Mar 2019
is there a link to Amazon pay monthly items? I can't seem to find a page with just items available to pay monthly

my account is eligible
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
It usually gives options at the checkout when you go to subscribe
dorey6931/03/2019 18:04

It usually gives options at the checkout when you go to subscribe

But I'd have to check every single 40"TV then untill I see one that accepts pay monthly?
Literal reference to Amazon "Pay Monthly" states it was withdrawn in 2017 here amazon.co.uk/gp/…340 , but I think know the current installment payents option you are referring to which has no chargeable interest associated with it. I have (had?) the t&cs somewhere; let me check.
Edit: offer t&c page has no obvious list of eligible items other than coverall description of "...qualifying new products (including new or certified refurbished Amazon devices) sold and shipped by Amazon EU Sarl..."
amazon.co.uk/gp/…050
but Amazon is definitely not calling it a "Pay Monthly" promotion but do mention "monthly payments". Seems to be a simple continuous payment authority (CPA) arrangement.
Edited by: "AndyRoyd" 31st Mar 2019
Try this for Electronics pay monthly amazon.co.uk/Ama…031 It's still mixed with some having it and some not but a better concentration than just browsing the normal categories.
stevo610531/03/2019 18:06

But I'd have to check every single 40"TV then untill I see one that …But I'd have to check every single 40"TV then untill I see one that accepts pay monthly?

Search << 40 >> under TVs section, then select Prime, then conform to the monthly payments requirement of "sold by Amazon or Amazon warehouse" by selecting exclusively those vendors, which provides this search URL:
amazon.co.uk/s?k…ank
If you want to obtain a few more valid results that Amazon would normally hide from you (why???), add the << +[ >> operator to give the search URL below, although it also includes a few or more unrelated items (Amazon's search function is woefully rubbish):
amazon.co.uk/s?k…ank
Zooicidal28 m ago

Try this for Electronics pay monthly …Try this for Electronics pay monthly https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Pay-Monthly-in-Electronics/b?ie=UTF8&node=8662554031 It's still mixed with some having it and some not but a better concentration than just browsing the normal categories.

I got 435 items with that link. So it's going to take me while lol as the first ten showed no monthly payment option
AndyRoyd31/03/2019 19:25

Search << 40 >> under TVs section, then select Prime, then conform to the …Search << 40 >> under TVs section, then select Prime, then conform to the monthly payments requirement of "sold by Amazon or Amazon warehouse" by selecting exclusively those vendors, which provides this search URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=40&i=electronics&bbn=560864&rh=n:560864,p_76:419158031,p_6:A2OAJ7377F756P|A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=price-asc-rank&dc&qid=1&rnid=419151031&ref=sr_st_price-asc-rankIf you want to obtain a few more valid results that Amazon would normally hide from you (why???), add the << +[ >> operator to give the search URL below, although it also includes a few or more unrelated items (Amazon's search function is woefully rubbish):https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=40+[&i=electronics&bbn=560864&rh=n:560864,p_76:419158031,p_6:A2OAJ7377F756P|A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=price-asc-rank&dc&qid=1&rnid=419151031&ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank

Thanks. Very true though , the search function is a joke

I don't actually see an option to change to sold by Amazon or Amazon warehouse
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 31st Mar 2019
stevo610541 m ago

...I don't actually see an option to change to sold by Amazon or Amazon …...I don't actually see an option to change to sold by Amazon or Amazon warehouse

On a desktop browser, the option to select Amazon and Amazon warehouse is accessed at bottom of left panel. Archives of the previously suggested two searches for 40" TVs below which (should) show the left panel options:
archive.is/zO6e2 = 2 results
archive.is/grJTQ = first page of 42 results using the << +[ >> operator, where most results are not 40" TVs, but more 40" results than without the << +[ >> operator.
Account specific
ashmac7 h, 17 m ago

Account specific

I know mate. My account has the option. I've purchased a kids fire tablet this way before
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants