Amazon Postage Question

Hey, how many days does it take for my item to arrive if i choose FREE Super Saver Delivery on Amazon.co.uk??

12 Comments

Banned

its usualy anywhere between 5 and 10 days, but it should tell you on your account

Banned

I always select that option and its usually with me in 4 or 5 days

The delivery time for Super Saver Delivery orders is 3 to 5 business days … The delivery time for Super Saver Delivery orders is 3 to 5 business days after dispatch. Orders placed using Super Saver Delivery will generally be delivered to you 2-4 days later than the same order placed using First Class Delivery

The delivery could also be affected by the postal strike

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]All items destined for UK … [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]All items destined for UK addresses are dispatched by First Class post, HDNL, Parcelforce or DHL Express. It's not possible to choose exactly which carrier we use for your order.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I ordered an item from Amazon and it was dispatched today! Then its going to take another 5-10 days for delivery, and with the postal strikes its going to take even longer.

manzi

I ordered an item from Amazon and it was dispatched today! Then its going … I ordered an item from Amazon and it was dispatched today! Then its going to take another 5-10 days for delivery, and with the postal strikes its going to take even longer.

But not for much longer as Amazon have decided not to renew their contract with Royal Mail and will be using couriers for all items shortly.

Its normally around 4-5 days, with the strikes its going to be twice that at least!

If they switch more to Home Delivery Network - expect it closer to 10 days, especially nearer xmas.

Free Super Saver Delivery? Isn't that an option for donating presents to postal workers? Where the bloody hell are my items!?!?

Royal Mail is advising NOT TO POST items during the strike ;-)

Original Poster

edi

Royal Mail is advising NOT TO POST items during the strike ;-)

They would say that though, because if ur mail gets lost. They dont want to be held resonsible. So their telling u not to post at all.

Syzable

But not for much longer as Amazon have decided not to renew their … But not for much longer as Amazon have decided not to renew their contract with Royal Mail and will be using couriers for all items shortly.

We'll still be delivering the effectively the second class packets !

Original Poster

Bought the MP3 player on Amazon anyway (with next day delivery)..

And it was sent today via City Link.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions