Amazon posting blocked

Found 29th Jun
Hello People,

Has anyone else had an Amazon post blocked?

I tried to post earlier but received the following response:

Hi certifiednuts !

Thanks for posting

Really sorry, but the merchant / store you've shared in the following thread isn't currently suitable for HotUKDeals.

"Star Wars silicone Baking / Cooking / Ice Moulds set of 5 Now £9 Amazon PRIME"

Our moderators will always check the background of a newly submitted store, to ensure it has adequate customer feedback, to see that it is registered as a UK Business (or has adequate UK feedback to prove it has successfully traded within the UK).

If you need to discuss these checks further, please use the contact form which is in the footer of our website.

Thanks
Forum Team

Bit b1tchy if you ask me, it's Amazon Prime etc so it's in the UK...
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I also think they're blocking ebay postings. I posted a question yesterday which seems to have disappeared without any notification.
They instated the changes months ago. They made a thread explaining them
Original Poster
IamMT51 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/restrictions-to-the-amount-of-non-uk-fulfilled-by-amazon-stores-permitted-on-hotukdeals-2907994

The numbnut from HotUKDeals could have send me that link...

But thank you this explains it...
certifiednuts9 m ago

The numbnut from HotUKDeals could have send me that link...But thank you …The numbnut from HotUKDeals could have send me that link...But thank you this explains it...

The "numbnut" may well have something else to say once the word-for-word transposition of the "Private Message" in your thread description is noticed.
Original Poster
fanpages56 m ago

The "numbnut" may well have something else to say once the word-for-word …The "numbnut" may well have something else to say once the word-for-word transposition of the "Private Message" in your thread description is noticed.

Oh my! Do you think they'll come for me? I'll call my solicitor on Monday if they do!

I just post to share deals as others have shared for the rest of us.

I have my explanation courtesy of another 'helpful' reply. First time I've read about earning money to post for Chinese companies. Do you honestly believe some of the mods have not been involved? It's laughable.

Having said that, if it's a deal, it's a deal right?
I don't know why people bother posting deals.
daletharper6 m ago

I don't know why people bother posting deals.

If everybody was like you there would be nothing to read in the "Deals" Forum other than threads created by the site's representatives... & that's a situation to be avoided!
fanpages33 m ago

If everybody was like you there would be nothing to read in the "Deals" …If everybody was like you there would be nothing to read in the "Deals" Forum other than threads created by the site's representatives... & that's a situation to be avoided!

So stop being about "who pays us the most money" and start being more about deals
certifiednuts9 h, 39 m ago

Oh my! Do you think they'll come for me? I'll call my solicitor on …Oh my! Do you think they'll come for me? I'll call my solicitor on Monday if they do! I just post to share deals as others have shared for the rest of us.I have my explanation courtesy of another 'helpful' reply. First time I've read about earning money to post for Chinese companies. Do you honestly believe some of the mods have not been involved? It's laughable.Having said that, if it's a deal, it's a deal right?

You posted a deal for an Amazon seller fulfilled by Amazon, which may have been a deal, but also a backhanded deal for yourself and there's no way hotukdeals would know. After buying certain things on Amazon I've had emails asking me for a position review in exchange for some or all of my money back, when I had done that after genuinely being happy with the item some sellers have mentioned advertising the item on their behalf on websites like this, so it happens.
Original Poster
MIDURIX4 h, 31 m ago

You posted a deal for an Amazon seller fulfilled by Amazon, which may have …You posted a deal for an Amazon seller fulfilled by Amazon, which may have been a deal, but also a backhanded deal for yourself and there's no way hotukdeals would know. After buying certain things on Amazon I've had emails asking me for a position review in exchange for some or all of my money back, when I had done that after genuinely being happy with the item some sellers have mentioned advertising the item on their behalf on websites like this, so it happens.

Jeez, are we still talking about this? Absolutely no need to get on your high horse dear.

I'm not saying doesn't happen, I'm sure it does happen on here. My original question was why was my post removed? The mods didn't provide a suitable explanation but thankfully I received a helpful link which explains all. I also wanted to know why I wasted my time posting an Amazon Prime deal specifically.

With regards to Amazon that is a totally different website where you actually buy products. I've had annoying emails from Amazon sellers before asking for a positive review for money off etc but not for at least 6 months so Amazon are clamping down on fake/biased reviews which is great. Although I've never had an amazon seller ask me to post on a deals website for money. As you can see I post a few things but not very frequently due to being busy with life.

However, I confess I received a call from the CEO of Asda asking me to go in take a picture of the plastic army deal and post it on here. For this received 2 organic oranges which I duly accepted. They were delicious.

I don't like to repeat myself but I just like to post deals as others have posted for all of us. A deal is a deal but only when it is a deal...hope this helps!
certifiednuts1 h, 58 m ago

Jeez, are we still talking about this? Absolutely no need to get on your …Jeez, are we still talking about this? Absolutely no need to get on your high horse dear.I'm not saying doesn't happen, I'm sure it does happen on here. My original question was why was my post removed? The mods didn't provide a suitable explanation but thankfully I received a helpful link which explains all. I also wanted to know why I wasted my time posting an Amazon Prime deal specifically. With regards to Amazon that is a totally different website where you actually buy products. I've had annoying emails from Amazon sellers before asking for a positive review for money off etc but not for at least 6 months so Amazon are clamping down on fake/biased reviews which is great. Although I've never had an amazon seller ask me to post on a deals website for money. As you can see I post a few things but not very frequently due to being busy with life.However, I confess I received a call from the CEO of Asda asking me to go in take a picture of the plastic army deal and post it on here. For this received 2 organic oranges which I duly accepted. They were delicious.I don't like to repeat myself but I just like to post deals as others have posted for all of us. A deal is a deal but only when it is a deal...hope this helps!

You ask a question and within 13 hour or so someone responds and that is considered "are we still talking about this"? I'm not getting on my high horse, I'm just telling you a probable reason why your deal wasn't listed.

I don't think you understand what anyone is saying to you because you just seem to ignore every point made.
Original Poster
MIDURIX1 h, 37 m ago

You ask a question and within 13 hour or so someone responds and that is …You ask a question and within 13 hour or so someone responds and that is considered "are we still talking about this"? I'm not getting on my high horse, I'm just telling you a probable reason why your deal wasn't listed.I don't think you understand what anyone is saying to you because you just seem to ignore every point made.

In every response I stated I understood. You are obviously upset. If there is a deal for Kleenex I'll post it for you dear. My question was answered and you keep coming back. What do you seek?
fanpages19 h, 47 m ago

The "numbnut" may well have something else to say once the word-for-word …The "numbnut" may well have something else to say once the word-for-word transposition of the "Private Message" in your thread description is noticed.

i dont know if pms from mods would count as they are just generic copy pastes?
brilly2 m ago

i dont know if pms from mods would count as they are just generic copy …i dont know if pms from mods would count as they are just generic copy pastes?

A moderator with PMS sounds scary.
certifiednuts2 h, 20 m ago

In every response I stated I understood. You are obviously upset. If there …In every response I stated I understood. You are obviously upset. If there is a deal for Kleenex I'll post it for you dear. My question was answered and you keep coming back. What do you seek?

Once you milk your certification you best keep the Kleenex.
Original Poster
Oneday7726 m ago

Once you milk your certification you best keep the Kleenex.

Stop trolling me Dear
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants