Found 15th Oct 2009
Anyone have experience of Amazon preorder? Thinking of cancelling my Modern Warfare 2 preorder with Zavvi; as they are using Royal Mail, and in light of the Amazon losing the Royal Mail contract, I thought it may be worth a little change to try Amazon and the Home Delivery Network!

3 Comments

Unless Modern Wartfare weighs over 500g (whch as a console game, I doubt it will), Amazon will still delivery via RM. RM have only lost the contract for heavier items.

Either way, it's not out for another 3 or 4 weeks, and there are no strikes planned (at the moment) for around then anyway

midlandscomics;6587461

Unless Modern Wartfare weighs over 500g (whch as a console game, I doubt … Unless Modern Wartfare weighs over 500g (whch as a console game, I doubt it will), Amazon will still delivery via RM. RM have only lost the contract for heavier items.

Amazon sent a small book with City Link. Book weighed around 200g

Original Poster

strike;6587475

Amazon sent a small book with City Link. Book weighed around 200g

The Hardened edition weighs well over 500g. So I have preordered in the hope that I am guaranteed release day delivery, or earlier. I can't see myself queuing at midnight anywhere to get a copy, unless my mates change their mind and come with me! I am tempted to order with Blockbuster, then pick up a copy with them if I don't get it from Amazon. It's really frustrating as I thought it would be easy, but then some greedy scumbags at the Royal Mail decide to ruin everyone's Christmas! Unless this issue is corrected soon I'll go spare!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    2. Add one, leave one game54415446
    3. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33
    4. word association Game74244918

See more discussions