Amazon Price Tracker - Automatically find Hot UK Deals

This is not exactly a deal that you can go and buy, but definitely something every HUKD user should know about (and I'm sure most of you do, but for those who don't)...

Its basically a site that tracks the price history of all products on Amazon (and a few other sites too). If you are about to buy something, its always worth checking here to see if the price has ever been cheaper. Since Amazons pricing model means that prices can fluctuate many times a day, you often find that if you wait a bit, you can get it much cheaper. To make all that even easier, you can set up price watch alerts that will email you when the price falls to a value you want.

Read more about it here, its definitely worth the hassle of getting it set up and setting up some alerts...

uk.camelcamelcamel.com/fea…res

Chrome and Firefox both have plugins that can be used to make tracking a product much quicker as you can simply click on the button from the Amazon product page...

camelcamelcamel.com/cam…zer

JungleNinja uk.jungleninja.com/ is similar
- wishihadadonkey

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://s3.camelcamelcamel.com/camelizer/camelizer-chrome-screenshots-amazon.png

Had no idea, thanks!

Original Poster

http://uk-s3.camelcamelcamel.com/images/screens/create_alert.png

Mod & Ed

JungleNinja is very similar & can be found here

Thanks mcampster for sharing, although I already knew about this website, it should be helpful for some of the other users who don't.

it only tells you about the prices on amazon which does not always have the best prices

Transformers

Thanks mcampster for sharing, although I already knew about this website, … Thanks mcampster for sharing, although I already knew about this website, it should be helpful for some of the other users who don't.

Original Poster

kylewalker - you're absolutely right, but I haven't found many items where Amazon wasn't the cheapest at least at some point in time even if it isn't when you look.

I've used it to buy loads of stuff for our newborn - had 9 months to sit tight and wait for the prices to drop and sure enough, the prices of things like car seats, buggies and sterilisers have fluctuated significantly during that time, and camel camel camel has allowed me to get all these items much cheaper that otherwise.

Nailez

Why have you just copied my comment and reposted it?

Transformers

Why have you just copied my comment and reposted it?

Because i couldnt be bothered to retype it and 100% agreed

Nailez

Because i couldnt be bothered to retype it and 100% agreed

LOL, you should have just said "I agree with Transformers" and pasted my comment

Nice find, will come in helpful I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon

but im lazy and now you have indeed increased the amount i have needed to type

DAMN YOU!

Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
  2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
  3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
  4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions