Amazon Prime

Hi, just subscribed to Amazon Prime and just placed my first order - god knows what i'm going to do with them.... but at that price it would be rude not to.

img150.imageshack.us/img…gif

The above was just a tester, i'm not in the habbit of buying **** for the sake of it. :whistling:

I just hope I get my moneys worth..... £49 a year :whistling:

One thing I didn't notice before signing up is that the EXPRESS DELIVERY IS PER ITEM :x . I thought it was per Order. :oops:

I was going to buy my christmas presents from amazon all in one go and the delivery chaarge came to over £30

1 Comment

N-I-C-K

Hi, just subscribed to Amazon Prime and just placed my first order - god … Hi, just subscribed to Amazon Prime and just placed my first order - god knows what i'm going to do with them.... but at that price it would be rude not to.http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4153/amazon1im6.gifThe above was just a tester, i'm not in the habbit of buying **** for the sake of it. :whistling: I just hope I get my moneys worth..... £49 a year :whistling: One thing I didn't notice before signing up is that the EXPRESS DELIVERY IS PER ITEM :x . I thought it was per Order. :oops: I was going to buy my christmas presents from amazon all in one go and the delivery chaarge came to over £30

Just keep it as normal Amazon Prime delivery, chances are that they'll send it via SD, as sometimes you get lucky.

I mean, they sent a £2 knex toy for me via SD, and a £33 PS3 game via normal 1st class :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions