Found 18th Jun 2008
Hello, I just wondered if anyone had any experiance of amazon's prime service? i am thinking of using their free trial but want to know that i can cancel it easily as i don't want to shell out £49!! has hanyone cancelled it recently? was it easy to cancel? all comments helpful.

6 Comments

i signed up for it. used it a couple of times and stuff was here next day. one took two days otherwise all good. you can set it not to upgrade in your account which i did and i have about 2 weeks left on my free trial

I joined the free trial, have saved around £10 so far

toconn;2338027

I joined the free trial, have saved around £10 so far

how do you get a free trial cos i only saw the option to pay £49 on my account?

cheerleader;2338175

how do you get a free trial cos i only saw the option to pay £49 on my … how do you get a free trial cos i only saw the option to pay £49 on my account?

it was on a banner on their site as i was searching. can't find it on the front page so not sure if they're still doing it or it's randomly displayed on pages as you browse

It just appeared for me one day on the page when you actually go in to look at an item

umanga;2338271

it was on a banner on their site as i was searching. can't find it on the … it was on a banner on their site as i was searching. can't find it on the front page so not sure if they're still doing it or it's randomly displayed on pages as you browse

Mrs.Z;2338771

It just appeared for me one day on the page when you actually go in to … It just appeared for me one day on the page when you actually go in to look at an item

Good to know, will have a look out on amazon now :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63667
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions