Found 5th Sep 2016
What are the benefits of Amazon prime the one month free trial? Anyone can brief me with what I can do?

Movies, free delivery, discount price for some items etc and what else if any

Appreciated

11 Comments

If you have prime you get Prime now in some cities with free delivery just 2hrs after ordering.

There a minimum order no?

prime music, prime storage

free sweets

I found a nice deal on here a while ago, where you join the Nat Union of Students for about £16 and when you get that you can sign up to Amazon Prime for a 6 month trial for free, just a nice way of gettng something out of them for nothing

Do you have a link to the deal?

I waited until it was £59
the biggest issue for me was that I couldn't take the £20 minimum order
i get lots of camel alerts for items dropping to £9 or £14 and I missed out on a few
most of my orders are sub £20 and when they made the jump from £10 to £20, there was a short period when I was getting pretty frustrated
there've been a few extra benefits
next day delivery when i've needed it such as when the monitor died last week and needed an emergency replacement. £1 digital credit (up to £16 in the bank now) for no-rush, which i probably won't put to much use, but recently I got £21 of free pantry goodies from saved up no-rush credit
i got access to prime day deals and picked up a few goodies then
i have a fire stick so access to amazon video. haven't actually ever used it yet though!
books i've wanted from the kindle lending library have not been in there

It's decent when all added together, assuming u use a few aspects.

Amazon music is good as is amazon video for the price, when added to the fact that you get free fast delivery.

You also get access to the Kindle library and amazon storage.

Everything is well documented on amazon and I'm in year two of my subscription, although i got a discount in both years, I would still say it was worth the full price if u use most of the services available.

Alloneword

I found a nice deal on here a while ago, where you join the Nat Union of … I found a nice deal on here a while ago, where you join the Nat Union of Students for about £16 and when you get that you can sign up to Amazon Prime for a 6 month trial for free, just a nice way of gettng something out of them for nothing

Do you have a link for nat union also is it straight forward signing up. Thanks

cbnsales

Do you have a link for nat union also is it straight forward signing up. … Do you have a link for nat union also is it straight forward signing up. Thanks

its straight forward if you a student and potentially fraudulent if your not.

Original Poster

Thank you all! Made a decision not to carry on after the free period as I don't think I'll be using it as much.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions