Amazon prime

Found 8th Jan
I am doing the same thing with Amazon and getting the family added to the account. If anyone wants to join up with me. I have been a member a long time and can pay by paypal or bank transfer.
£10 each
5 remain
any questions give me a shout.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
caverncity7 m ago

Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, …Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, both adult account holders need to authorise each other to use all payment cards associated with their Amazon.co.uk accounts for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. This will not affect either of their current payment settings, but each adult will be able to copy the payment cards of the other account to his or her Amazon account and use them for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. The two adults on the family account have to share all payment details.

In that case, count me in for a tenner!

Anyone need anything from Amazon? "My" treat!
11 Comments
Correct me if I am wrong but on family prime surely the credit card used will be billed by anyone else using it unless you remove the card but that will have to be done each time you make a purchase.
So you're wanting people to join your Amazon prime account?
And the £10 is for how long?
I do know when using family prime it does or did state that one card is used for all purchases so only use family members you can trust.
caverncity3 m ago

Correct me if I am wrong but on family prime surely the credit card used …Correct me if I am wrong but on family prime surely the credit card used will be billed by anyone else using it unless you remove the card but that will have to be done each time you make a purchase.

No, you just get the delivery benefits on any email address he adds to the account. You can’t use his account tho
marmaluke3 m ago

No, you just get the delivery benefits on any email address he adds to the …No, you just get the delivery benefits on any email address he adds to the account. You can’t use his account tho

I know but last time I looked into it it did say all members get the prime benefit but the one card gets billed for every purchase. It was a while back so might have changed, I will look into that myself.
Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, both adult account holders need to authorise each other to use all payment cards associated with their Amazon.co.uk accounts for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. This will not affect either of their current payment settings, but each adult will be able to copy the payment cards of the other account to his or her Amazon account and use them for purchases on Amazon.co.uk.

The two adults on the family account have to share all payment details.
Yeah i have my father in law on my Amazon household and they can order from my bank card I noticed when I was setting it up.
Luckily they don't even know how to use a phone/pc
caverncity7 m ago

Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, …Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, both adult account holders need to authorise each other to use all payment cards associated with their Amazon.co.uk accounts for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. This will not affect either of their current payment settings, but each adult will be able to copy the payment cards of the other account to his or her Amazon account and use them for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. The two adults on the family account have to share all payment details.

In that case, count me in for a tenner!

Anyone need anything from Amazon? "My" treat!
Original Poster
I add your email to my prime and you get all the prime delivery’s for free (or the £10) basically
Original Poster
miikeyblue8th Jan

In that case, count me in for a tenner!Anyone need anything from Amazon? …In that case, count me in for a tenner!Anyone need anything from Amazon? "My" treat!

Inbox me if your interested
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions