Amazon Prime

Found 21st Jan
Not sure if this works but just want to know if anyone has tried before.
Simply make an Amazon account and activate prime trial and cancel.
Then when finished, create another account with different email, use the same card to activate, cancel trial again and again
Community Updates
Ask
22 Comments
Think its called fraud........
djmutters3 m ago

Think its called fraud........

How? Even if it was, they wouldn't care
Yes, been doing it for around 4 years now. No issues at all, saved myself a packet
Yeah you can do it but just can't be bothered.
Did it a little ages ago but wanted to look at a order and couldn't find which email it was on.
Don't they check your email to your card? Just cancelled my Prime after the Xmas period but found it useful. I'd actually consider paying for it tbh.
Open the account cancel it the same day it'll still run for a month. Been doing it years. Fraud ha ! like Amazon care about the law? if the did they would let so many scammers setup as sellers.
Yes it can be done.

Last time I bought the monthly Prime and cancelled before the end of the month and was refunded for the unused portion of the month.

I can't be bothered with getting new email addresses now lol
I took a free month of prime last year. Nothing I ordered turned up next day like they promised. Their legendary customer service was pretty rubbish too. Wouldn't pay for it and certainly couldn't be bothered with all that creating new emails palaver.
Yes, but it must get very boring
psychobitchfromhell50 m ago

I took a free month of prime last year. Nothing I ordered turned up next …I took a free month of prime last year. Nothing I ordered turned up next day like they promised. Their legendary customer service was pretty rubbish too. Wouldn't pay for it and certainly couldn't be bothered with all that creating new emails palaver.

If you sign up in November or December you won’t get anything on time. Parcel companies are really busy and can’t keep up. If you complain enough they give you a months free prime. Ended up getting mine extended for 3 months for free, didn’t care that the stuff was a day later.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 21st Jan
I have about 15 accounts that I've opened over the past 5 odd years.

I just cycle through them if I want prime for a month.

No issues here and several free month extensions due to failed or late deliveries.
dataload20 m ago

I have about 15 accounts that I've opened over the past 5 odd years. I …I have about 15 accounts that I've opened over the past 5 odd years. I just cycle through them if I want prime for a month.No issues here and several free month extensions due to failed or late deliveries.

OK, do you ever use the same card on several accounts?
hethekid1 m ago

OK, do you ever use the same card on several accounts?

Yeah always same card and address, a few have multiple cards / addresses added from when I've bought items for other people but they've all got my address and card saved.
cmdr_elito1 h, 5 m ago

If you sign up in November or December you won’t get anything on time. P …If you sign up in November or December you won’t get anything on time. Parcel companies are really busy and can’t keep up. If you complain enough they give you a months free prime. Ended up getting mine extended for 3 months for free, didn’t care that the stuff was a day later.

I think it was August or September. I did get a month free. I didn't particularly mind about the first order being a day late, but when it was delayed again and again and the solution was for them to cancel the order that was already out for delivery and for me to send that back and for them to reorder for it to arrive another two days later, I realised this wasn't for me. I orded another couple of things and neither of those turned up the following day either at which point I decided it wasn't something I would be prepared to pay for
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 22nd Jan
stefromuk14 h, 7 m ago

Yeah you can do it but just can't be bothered.Did it a little ages ago but …Yeah you can do it but just can't be bothered.Did it a little ages ago but wanted to look at a order and couldn't find which email it was on.

You can use tje gmail trick. All emails come back to the main account, amazon recognises it as a new account and its a win win. Done it loads of times using same card and details. Until I eventually just ended up paying for it as a student.
hairray10 h, 7 m ago

Yes, but it must get very boring

Takes 2 mins to open a new account and cancel membership, if that.
hearts2210 h, 48 m ago

Yes it can be done. Last time I bought the monthly Prime and cancelled …Yes it can be done. Last time I bought the monthly Prime and cancelled before the end of the month and was refunded for the unused portion of the month. I can't be bothered with getting new email addresses now lol

You dont need to if you use the gmail trick
GlentoranMark13 h, 16 m ago

Don't they check your email to your card? Just cancelled my Prime after …Don't they check your email to your card? Just cancelled my Prime after the Xmas period but found it useful. I'd actually consider paying for it tbh.

Nope. As long as its a new email the system is none the wiser.
master1020 m ago

Takes 2 mins to open a new account and cancel membership, if that.

I know, but including that process and changing all of your devices to another account each month is tedious considering the fee and value Amazon are offering.
hairray7 h, 34 m ago

I know, but including that process and changing all of your devices to …I know, but including that process and changing all of your devices to another account each month is tedious considering the fee and value Amazon are offering.

5-10 minutes 'work' for £7( value of service according to you).That's a bargain
It’s not a bargain, your cheating the system. As for me personally, it would take longer than 10 minutes as I have a lot of devices, thus a waste of MY time. Brexit has people tripping for £7...
Wow it’s about £7 a month . Couldn’t be bothered changing email and cancelling every month . What ever floats ye boat .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions