Amazon prime

Found 1st Mar
Is next day delivery no longer working now, All of my orders are at least giving 3 days delivery.. ...I'm guessing this is due to the bad weather??
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Morning @iduno87 I noticed looking at some things yesterday and I was getting offered Monday as my earliest delivery. The bad weather must be hitting all the retailers distribution networks hard at the moment. if you progress to payment stage the following message is displayed

33353738-MQFzK.jpg
Edited by: "sigma" 1st Mar
I haven't had a next day delivery for over two months now... Must be snowing somewhere right?
mrty46 m ago

I haven't had a next day delivery for over two months now... Must be …I haven't had a next day delivery for over two months now... Must be snowing somewhere right?

you need to take it up with them if thats the case, you will get some credit or extension of prime. The ASA are threatening to investigate them so expect eventually next day will be gone.

OP, it depends on the weather, time of the year, from Black Friday to Christmas the delivery dates get pushed out, so they can ensure they meet their delivery dates. found though that most of ours actually came earlier, in some cases the guaranteed delivery dates were nearly 7 days out but they came much sooner than that.

Same goes for much of the click and collect deliveries to stores, order before x time delivered next day, are delivered late when the weather is bad or there are big sales.

Neighbour was waiting for a fridge to be delivered yesterday I said to her it probably wouldn't be delivered, called them and they confirmed it but couldn't tell her when. A friend got an email for a delivery he was expecting yesterday, we have tried to deliver, please contact us to rearrange, no one had been to his door at all just didnt make it out of the depot.
Edited by: "eslick" 1st Mar
Out of the last 20 Prime deliveries I've had three take more than the next day, when next day was offered. For each of those three I received an extra month's Prime for free.
Tesco and Pizza Hut won't deliver to my home , plus my local sorting office was dead yesterday.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants