Amazon Prime

Found 2nd Aug
Unlimited prime trials using £1 in Revolut account

Amazon made it so you cant get another prime trial using same email or same bank card.

1. Open new email account (see comments)
2. Open new amazon account using new email
3. Use Revolut to get a free digital account and have £1 balance minimum
4. Start amazon prime trial using digital card.

When the trial runs out
Start a new email
New amazon account
Delete your Revolut card and add a new one

Rinse repeat free Prime

Its been my method for past 3 months works for me
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
I’d use the gmail trick instead of making a new email but apart from that, seems good!
scottz1721 m ago

I’d use the gmail trick instead of making a new email but apart from that, …I’d use the gmail trick instead of making a new email but apart from that, seems good!

Iv never used gmail but just looked up the trick, going to use it next time cheers
westy908 m ago

Iv never used gmail but just looked up the trick, going to use it next …Iv never used gmail but just looked up the trick, going to use it next time cheers

Just create an alias email if you have outlook saves he hassle of setting up a new account, each time.
eslick28 m ago

Just create an alias email if you have outlook saves he hassle of setting …Just create an alias email if you have outlook saves he hassle of setting up a new account, each time.

Cheers. I use outlook and the alias account seems to be the same as the gmail trick
westy908 m ago

Cheers. I use outlook and the alias account seems to be the same as the …Cheers. I use outlook and the alias account seems to be the same as the gmail trick

Gmail is slightly different someone who uses it will be able to explain better but from what I have seen mentioned it’s like adding a number on the end where as you need to create the alias in outlook.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants