Amazon prime

Posted 30th Sep
I’d just like to say that with your Amazon Prime 7.99 pm membership you get access to only a number of films or tv shows that you will watch and as for Only paying for the channels you want. You do pay for subscription to certain channels but then after paying the additional monthly cost, you firstly don’t get the channel you just get certain programmes from that channel and after you have watched a small number of episodes your then expected to pay even more money for individual episodes or series. JOK
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
13 Comments
So you're saying that for £7.99 you don't get access to every TV show ever? What a swizz!
Your comments go round and round.
The new movies you have to pay for, yes. Most are free and prime is written on them so make sure kids dont watch everything and anything
Yeah but the ones you do have access to are delivered same day.
Only pay £3.99 for amazon prime delivery and video and have dine for years
Thanks op very useful info I had no idea
I guess that’s why you do a little research before signing up for a service to see if it’s right for you . I have 3.99 prime , can’t remember the last program I watched on it but I use it for free next day delivery, whereas the Netflix sub I share we use every day .

Anyhows welcome to HUKD
And another one we will never see again
Can you use the 7.99 and spend it on learning how to use commas and full stops.
worf20101/10/2019 00:53

Can you use the 7.99 and spend it on learning how to use commas and full …Can you use the 7.99 and spend it on learning how to use commas and full stops.

Or question marks?
ashmac30/09/2019 21:01

Only pay £3.99 for amazon prime delivery and video and have dine for years

Well I'd like to pay £3.99 for that package. Sign me up?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants