Amazon Prime

Posted 22nd Oct
I think we should have a section for Amazon Prime deals Only, so many of us don't use it but we have have to read about their deals which a lot of the time aren't good deals IMO --- I've started to read many deals only to find they're Prime deals which has just wasted my time

What do you guys think ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Should we also have a section for deals not available to people in N.Ireland our outlying areas? Not every deal suits every person, if you dont like or not available to you, skip past, simples.
9 Comments
Should we also have a section for deals not available to people in N.Ireland our outlying areas? Not every deal suits every person, if you dont like or not available to you, skip past, simples.
How do I filter out threads that don't seem to appreciate how to filter out a topic? Thanks.
I don't see that to be honest. Most of the time the only difference for non-prime customers is the delivery which you only pay if your order is less than twenty pounds and it's usually made clear in the title.
Prices should always be given without prime, as are the rules for every other scheme or membership.
Just buy prime and problem solved
The thing is though even if you aren't a Prime member you might see a few items and put them in an order together that comes to over £20 and so you'd get free delivery anyway. Segregating away Prime deals on here would be pointless.
This should be in miscellaneous
Edited by: "snoopy18" 22nd Oct
Amazon prices work on demand algorithms, you’re better off setting up an alert for something you want on camelcamelcamel than waiting for it to pop up here specifically. Good prices only last a few hours and often aren’t set as Prime specific. If you screened for Prime only deals you would be missing out loooaaads of the best deals
cecilmcroberts22/10/2019 10:05

Should we also have a section for deals not available to people in …Should we also have a section for deals not available to people in N.Ireland our outlying areas? Not every deal suits every person, if you dont like or not available to you, skip past, simples.

Bane of my life

That and getting ripped off on delivery to find it came via RM anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants