Amazon prime

Posted 15th Dec 2019
My prime membership expires on the 16th. Does anyone know what time of day it ends? Would it be midnight on the 15th or would I still have it 'til midnight on the 16th? :/
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Are you going to renew it? If so it doesn't really matter so much I suppose.
Midnight I assume
I would assume til 23:59 on the 15th
vixxi15/12/2019 05:33

I would assume til 23:59 on the 15th

This is correct
If last date is 16, then it would be valid until the end of the day, wouldn't it?
No prime ends on the time you started your membership because mine was expiring and I had prime in the Morning and in the evening it had gone
Mines just ended, wish they did the £59 renewal but seems they are making enough money and don't care
Haircut_10015/12/2019 01:01

Are you going to renew it? If so it doesn't really matter so much I …Are you going to renew it? If so it doesn't really matter so much I suppose.

Nah, not really worth my while renewing I only got it to save on delivery charges in the run up to christmas, I don't use amazon all that much at other times of the year
Marycannell15/12/2019 10:44

Nah, not really worth my while renewing I only got it to save on delivery …Nah, not really worth my while renewing I only got it to save on delivery charges in the run up to christmas, I don't use amazon all that much at other times of the year

Was it a trial? If so my trial just ended so went to cancel & was given another 30 days free.
davzzp15/12/2019 10:57

Was it a trial? If so my trial just ended so went to cancel & was given …Was it a trial? If so my trial just ended so went to cancel & was given another 30 days free.

Nah, I had a month trial then paid for a month.
There's just a couple more bits I wanted to order but need to lodge money to my bank (and obvs can't do that on a Sunday) so hoping I still have it tomorrow
Dylan_Smith13515/12/2019 09:52

No prime ends on the time you started your membership because mine was …No prime ends on the time you started your membership because mine was expiring and I had prime in the Morning and in the evening it had gone

This
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants